CAN-Other 1993 Toyota Aristo TT 48,000KM!! Like new!

Search this Thread

Old 10-05-11, 07:16 AM
TimD
Driver School Candidate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 1993 Toyota Aristo TT 48,000KM!! Like new!

Due to circumstances beyond my control, I am offering my Aristo for sale. This is not your average Aristo with 100,000 + km needing all kinds of work. This car is amazingly clean. I am the only owner of the car since it was imported in 2009. It had 37,000km and auction grade 4B. It now has 48,xxxkm

The car is fully loaded with sunroof, Toyota window and sunroof visors, 3 piece spoiler, power tilt with memory and auto function, Ice cold air, all power options, foglights , the uncommon factory LSD diff and of coarse the 2JZ-GTE engine.

The car is tastefully moded with a full body kit, coilover suspension , BBS 18” rims with new tires, Supra TT 4 piston front calipers and 2 piston rear with new rotors and SS braded brake lines, HKS SS catback exhaust with 4” tips, Greddy Profec B Spec II boost controller, Greddy Boost cut controller , Greddy speed cut controller, Clarion DVD stereo with Infinity 12” free air sub in factory location and amp, 55W 6000K H.I.D. headlights. The transmission has the shimmed “shift kit” mod with nice hard shifts at WOT.

When I got the car, the paint was great however there were lots of small dents from other car doors and the body kit was poorly painted. So the car was completely striped of every removable part and was completely repainted. Then it was wet sanded and buffed to a mirror finish and is stunning. A 5000$ + paint job.

The car was never winter driven, never driven in the rain and is always garaged parked. This car is better than new. All fluids have been changed and I’ve used AmsOil synthetic oil since I imported it. It is my hobby and I have spent the last few years babying this car. It took me a long time to find an Aristo this clean, with such low km’s , lightly moded and is killing me to offer it for sale.

This car is like new with Toyota reliability and Lexus style and class with the performance of a Supra!. With the boost controller set to high mode, at 17psi and with the shift kit, I estimate the car has around 400hp but could be more. I have never ran it at a track or ran it on a dyno. I had the car appraised before the paint work and it was valued at 13,600$.

The car is perfect with no mechanical issue at all. Also I can take a video of the car running and driving and email pictures upon request.

I can ship the car anywhere in Canada with Via Rail. The cost is around 800-1000$ and I can split the shipping cost depending on the final price. I can also deliver the car within a 6hr driving distance of Ottawa ON. The car is in Ottawa ON.

Asking 11,500$ Please, serious offers only. This is one of, if not the cleanest Aristo in Canada and I will not “give it away“.

Old 10-11-11, 06:41 AM
TimD
Driver School Candidate

The car will be put is storage as of Nov 5th and I'am open to offers until then. After Nov 5th the car will inaccessible and will be off the market until spring . Thanks for looking..

Here is a video...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sxFm5...layer_embedded
Old 11-02-11, 05:09 PM
TimD
Driver School Candidate

Last edited by TimD; 12-28-11 at 05:27 AM. Reason: .
Old 01-30-12, 06:25 PM
megakron
Driver School Candidate

Your car is real clean. Do you know if it can be registered in usa? (California)
Old 01-31-12, 09:04 AM
Carfreak70
Pole Position

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I know this is off topic, but are those 3pc spoilers hard to find in Canada? I REALLY want a 3pc white one...
Old 02-01-12, 10:09 AM
sugzz
Pole Position

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

^^ Ebay has a couple of them.
Old 02-01-12, 10:39 AM
TimD
Driver School Candidate

Originally Posted by megakron
Your car is real clean. Do you know if it can be registered in usa? (California)
I'm sure there is a 25yr rule in the U.S. However I have heard of a loophole in Florida and there are a few RHD Aristo's there for sure.