VIP Style Discuss Lexus VIP and Lexus VIP Styled cars.

Every one post pics of Air Suspension Setups!

Search this Thread

Old 04-26-07, 11:28 AM
manila_boy
Lead Lap

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

thanx Poy, i just remembered with all the pix i took last weekend, the trunk is the only one (place) i forgot
Old 04-26-07, 01:47 PM
El Captain
Lead Lap

MAn thats absolutley Perfect! Exactly what i want mine to look like and actualy how i plan to do it! Very Clean Install, Great JOB!
Old 04-26-07, 03:00 PM
LayinLo
Pole Position

Originally Posted by manila_boy
thanx Poy, i just remembered with all the pix i took last weekend, the trunk is the only one (place) i forgot
i second this... It's all in luv bro

V8_Aristo,
Nice work! Very very clean indeed!
Old 04-26-07, 04:19 PM
VipDout
19x11.5 -51

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

EL CAPTAIN

Ohh for the record ... I have 3/4 lines and I have upgraded lines, valves, fittings, and compressors and ect..

Reason I went with everything is so when down the road comes I dont have to "upgrade" I already know I had been hitting switches and having fast recharge times ... Its addicting esp .. when your at the light... smalled on one side or pancake... you can go up real fast and just drive away and when you see bumps comming ... fast ups ...

My compressors fill both tanks (7gallon) in about 45 seconds to 1 min ..

More pics when It comes out of the shop ... when its completely ready ...

If going with air and struts ... I have UAS too and Its looks awesome and can support up to 6700 lbs ... thats perfect ...
Old 04-26-07, 06:05 PM
LayinLo
Pole Position

^^^^ ^^
Old 04-26-07, 08:19 PM
El Captain
Lead Lap

Well Iv priced out Air on The First Gens From Air Runner and Universal! $3,900.00 plus shipping from AirRunner!
And I didnt really price out the whole kit from Universal just the Bags and mounting kit for the stock Struts $936.00 and you could send them your struts and they said they would install them for $200 wich meens when they send back you just bolt them on like you would a coilover or the obvious just how yo took them off! But then you Do all the Plumbing and Wireing your self just like you would have to with a Air Runner kit! But I Priced everything out Useing the best parts in the industrie from various Airsuspension Resalers that are verymuch respectable and trusted! And came up with $2600 dollars with Digital air controllers and Everything! So if you can install it your self there you go thats how much it cost! Someone installing it might charge you anywere from $500 to $1500!
If you Want to know were to get these deal and what companies and parts to use PM Me!
-Air Bag Struts from Universal
-Air Compressor
-Presure Switch
-Relay for compressor
-air gages and Switches or just one Digital Unit Very recommended for clean and easy install!
-Valves, Four Fill valves For Dump Valves or two 2 way manifold valves for the best ride and again for the easyer cleaner install very highly recomended!
-Air Tank or tanks, Depends if your going to play or just use it for ride highth and park or just to get into parking lots and speed bumps! And the many alteratives differnt kinds of compressed air-Helium, Co2, Nitrogen, or scuba!
-Dump Controllers. For a smooth quite ride down to the ground,very important for you guys with body Kits!
-Locktight 545 for sealent of all fittings on tank for that ultra air shut tight seal. Teflon is a pain in the ACE and looks ugly!
-D.O.T. Air Line 1/4" recomended, Unless your planning to do something stupid and retarded and Hop you Lexus!
-D.O.T. Air Fittings nice push to connect ones dont waist your time with anything less! Everything else is such a pain and a waist!
-Water/Oil trap for people that live in those wet, humid climents keeps water out for the tanks and Valves runening them!
I think thats it ?
Old 04-27-07, 12:29 AM
lexusondubs
dubsonlexus

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by Revhard191
I would post pics, but mine is real basic and no where near show quality. I choose to do a basic set up for now until my audio is done. Hopefully that will be done by summer, but still waiting on a few more pieces and a little more $$$$.

Cheers,

Revhard191
same here also i have pics in the gs forum and dont wanna seem like a glory hound
Old 04-27-07, 09:04 AM
El Captain
Lead Lap

Flaunt it if you got it! If you have put blood swet and tears into the car then show it off! Some of you guys have more into the car then what the cars are worth! Thats what this is all about!
Old 04-27-07, 10:05 AM
JLAM
Pole Position

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

damn...so tempting!!! lol I grew up playing with hydros also...kinda a pain in the *** with the batteries and oil leaking, etc. And air is so much nicer.
Old 04-27-07, 10:33 AM
manila_boy
Lead Lap

Originally Posted by El Captain
Flaunt it if you got it! If you have put blood swet and tears into the car then show it off! Some of you guys have more into the car then what the cars are worth! Thats what this is all about!

that's what i'm talking about
Old 05-01-07, 09:12 AM
mrhappi
Lead Lap

Well I cleaned it up a little, still needs a vacuum and a polish though.

Before

After

How it sits

photo by: GSteg

Last edited by mrhappi; 05-01-07 at 09:42 AM.
Old 05-01-07, 11:48 AM
Drocay
Pole Position

that looks sick.
Old 05-01-07, 12:01 PM
weezeeG35
Lead Lap

^damn that thing is sick! shoulda kept my SC!

Last edited by weezeeG35; 05-01-07 at 03:02 PM.
Old 05-01-07, 01:21 PM
VipDout
19x11.5 -51

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Damn ... An sc just always looks Nioce on air !

looking great !~
Old 05-01-07, 03:02 PM
El Captain
Lead Lap

I realy like a clean sexy sc!

Quick Reply: Every one post pics of Air Suspension Setups!