Suspension and Brakes Springs, shocks, coilovers, sways, braces, brakes, etc.

Quick Question: Figs mega arms camber adj.

Search this Thread

Old 06-11-16, 08:52 AM
Nixcision
Lexus Test Driver

Received 10 Likes on 10 Posts
Default Quick Question: Figs mega arms camber adj.

Hey guys, I just installed another set of figs mega lca arms on my is250 (along with some other goodies)...

I had bought the arms used, and the eccentric bolt on one of them is stripped (the cam bolt that attaches the lower control arm to the hub). Because of this, I re-used my oem bolt, which means that there is no way for adjustment at the eccentric area.

The figs arms have adjustable jam nuts at the opposite end that can be loosened to shorten or extend the arm itself..

My question: Can adjusting the jam nuts to change the length of the arm be used to add negative camber?

My alignment is in 2 days and figs is closed, so mailing in that time is not an option due to the weekend.

Thanks!
Old 06-11-16, 02:04 PM
RandyIS250
Pole Position

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by Nixcision
Hey guys, I just installed another set of figs mega lca arms on my is250 (along with some other goodies)...

I had bought the arms used, and the eccentric bolt on one of them is stripped (the cam bolt that attaches the lower control arm to the hub). Because of this, I re-used my oem bolt, which means that there is no way for adjustment at the eccentric area.

The figs arms have adjustable jam nuts at the opposite end that can be loosened to shorten or extend the arm itself..

My question: Can adjusting the jam nuts to change the length of the arm be used to add negative camber?

My alignment is in 2 days and figs is closed, so mailing in that time is not an option due to the weekend.

Thanks!
the guy sold you the arm had problem with it, now the problem is yours, i dont think you can unless your car is up on the alignment Machine, hard to tell bro.