Southeast For events in Alabama, Arkansas, Florida, Georgia, Kentucky, Louisiana, Mississippi, North Carolina, South Carolina, Tennessee, and Virginia.

Lexus LS Southeastern Region Meet?

Search this Thread

Old 03-04-13, 01:37 PM
CJITTY

Received 146 Likes on 109 Posts
Default Lexus LS Southeastern Region Meet?

Random thought. Any interest in a LS400/430460/LS600hL specific meet somewhere here in the Southeastern US? I know there are a few of us here in GA and several in FL. Not sure about the other surrounding states. Now that we have a lot more of us on the scene, it would be cool to have a meetup with all the flagship peeps. But, it would have to be a bunch of us willing to show up of course.

This thread is to get a sense of who would be interested in something like this.

I know @Tee460 is planning his next Luxury Car Meet, which is always getting bigger and bigger each time. Perhaps that may be a good event to invite our fellow LS folks to travel to ATL GA for.

Thoughts?
Old 03-05-13, 07:59 AM
TriniGS
Lead Lap

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Hmmm. Sounds like discrimination to me. Just saying

May need to gather a few GS and IS guys to protest this meet LOL.
Old 03-05-13, 08:37 AM
veritek
Lexus Champion

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by CJITTY
Random thought. Any interest in a LS400/430460/LS600hL specific meet somewhere here in the Southeastern US? I know there are a few of us here in GA and several in FL. Not sure about the other surrounding states. Now that we have a lot more of us on the scene, it would be cool to have a meetup with all the flagship peeps. But, it would have to be a bunch of us willing to show up of course.

This thread is to get a sense of who would be interested in something like this.

I know @Tee460 is planning his next Luxury Car Meet, which is always getting bigger and bigger each time. Perhaps that may be a good event to invite our fellow LS folks to travel to ATL GA for.

Thoughts?
sounds like a great idea to me Chris!!!

Originally Posted by TriniGS
Hmmm. Sounds like discrimination to me. Just saying

May need to gather a few GS and IS guys to protest this meet LOL.
Lol @ Darren. Crashing the party, huh?
Old 03-05-13, 11:11 AM
CUTigers
Lead Lap

Guess my IS doesnt get to come lol
Old 03-06-13, 05:08 PM
CJITTY

yall can park off to the side lol...I dont show up at IS meets..just sayin lol. Trin will have an LS by then so he needs to sit back down anyway lol. But since I suggested LS people come to the TLC meet..I am not discriminating. .just trying to get other LS folks to show up since we are the least represented..I got love for all Lexus peeps..yall know that. the TLC meet is all luxury brands..all luxury models
Old 03-06-13, 05:14 PM
greg0126
Lexus Test Driver

Received 7 Likes on 3 Posts

yall can park off to the side lol...I dont show up at IS meets..just sayin lol. Trin will have an LS by then so he needs to sit back down anyway lol. But since I suggested LS people come to the TLC meet..I am not discriminating. .just trying to get other LS folks to show up since we are the least represented..I got love for all Lexus peeps..yall know that. the TLC meet is all luxury brands..all luxury models
You're welcome to join us in our shenanigans anytime!
Old 03-06-13, 05:17 PM
Tee

Received 67 Likes on 56 Posts

I'm always dwn for more LS models but at the same time the owners are so hard to getting them to come out! It is a lot of LS cats in ATL who say they coming and CRICKETS! So this would make a good opportunity for them to step up & show up.
Old 03-06-13, 05:32 PM
CJITTY

Originally Posted by greg0126
You're welcome to join us in our shenanigans anytime!
My first invite..thanks Greg..you my homie for real haha
Old 03-06-13, 05:34 PM
CJITTY

Originally Posted by Tee
I'm always dwn for more LS models but at the same time the owners are so hard to getting them to come out! It is a lot of LS cats in ATL who say they coming and CRICKETS! So this would make a good opportunity for them to step up & show up.
These other ATL LS cats are way too important to hang out with us man...I was reaching out more to our FL peeps who are all about hanging out with fellow LS peeps
Old 03-06-13, 05:44 PM
Shibumi1
Lexus Champion

Received 84 Likes on 60 Posts

I'm there!!!! All I need are dates an locations...need a lil roadtrip vacay..
Old 03-06-13, 06:30 PM
rome99LS
Lead Lap

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Ah chris that would definitely be on point. If we did that you know I'm there. Ill have all my mods on my car too..Tee know ill be there too. Im about supporting any Lexus crew. Let me kno!!
Old 03-06-13, 07:05 PM
adamls2
Lexus Champion

Received 9 Likes on 8 Posts

Count me in! #hubring at your demand! Hahaha!
Old 03-09-13, 07:19 AM
veritek
Lexus Champion

These other ATL LS cats are way too important to hang out with us man...I was reaching out more to our FL peeps who are all about hanging out with fellow LS peeps
Originally Posted by Shibumi1
I'm there!!!! All I need are dates an locations...need a lil roadtrip vacay..
Originally Posted by adamls2
Count me in! #hubring at your demand! Hahaha!
I know I'm preaching to the choir, but c'mon, we already have 2 FLORIDA LS owners responding to this. WHERE ARE ALL THE ATLANTA LS OWNERS AT?!? This has been the frustration me, Tee and Mike have been experiencing in the Atlanta Lexus scene over the past couple of years. You know what, screw it, I'm moving to Florida too. Mike, wait up for me bro!!!! lol
Old 03-09-13, 10:47 AM
CJITTY

Originally Posted by veritek
I know I'm preaching to the choir, but c'mon, we already have 2 FLORIDA LS owners responding to this. WHERE ARE ALL THE ATLANTA LS OWNERS AT?!? This has been the frustration me, Tee and Mike have been experiencing in the Atlanta Lexus scene over the past couple of years. You know what, screw it, I'm moving to Florida too. Mike, wait up for me bro!!!! lol
I know..its ridiculous
Old 03-09-13, 12:53 PM
rome99LS
Lead Lap

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Yea it is crazy atleast yall can count on me tobe on scene....oh and I have my first mod installed checkout my build thread on the Ls400. I should have pics up tonight.

Quick Reply: Lexus LS Southeastern Region Meet?