Site Suggestions & Problems Bring up any suggestions, questions or problems concerning ClubLexus. If you need to test a forum feature, post here too. Note - questions about your Lexus do not belong in this forum!

VIP Auto Salon communication problem (not a current CL vendor)

Search this Thread

Old 10-16-12, 11:55 AM
PurduePete
Lexus Test Driver

Received 6 Likes on 1 Post

OK, the supposedly new owners/management of VIP Auto Salon, where is my refund? By November, it will be 1 year anniversary of being misled by a crooked business. I've had it with all of you at VIP, next is a lawsuit!!!

Believe it or not,I gave you people another chance back in early August to honor my original order b/c supposedly you were now under new management. The same thing proceeded. No update on my original order, then no replies to my refund request (here we go again).

You don't take my money and ignore me. If this is how "new management" conducts business, then you haven't changed one bit from Clark.

Sorry, but there won't be a change of heart this time. YOU ARE A CROOKED BUSINESS!!
Old 10-16-12, 12:13 PM
PurduePete
Lexus Test Driver

Oh, just read page 5 of this thread......welcome back Clark....or did you ever leave? So who is this Steven Tran fellow who is supposedly your replacement, that I gave another chance to?

Let me guess, Steven Tran didn't tell you he was "trying to resolve" my original order made with you....and now since he is no longer with the company, therefore that explains why i've had no response since early August right? And now that you're back, I should give you another try right? Under new management.....oh my.

REFUND MY MONEY CLARK!!
Old 10-16-12, 12:26 PM
PurduePete
Lexus Test Driver

Welcome to my world too.
Old 10-16-12, 12:33 PM
PurduePete
Lexus Test Driver

^^ Another victim, so blatant it's beyond rediculous.
Old 10-16-12, 03:33 PM
2ndGF
Lexus Test Driver

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

^^^ where is VIP, in Ontario CA ???

Pete what parts did you order from them?

I just read Westminister Lexus sells Toms so if I go that route im going there - at least a dealership will always answer their phone! Carson Toyota has always been good to me as well!

Im definitely going to stay away from VIP unless it is a part they have in stock and i am standing inside their building!!!!!
Old 10-18-12, 09:23 PM
08F
Driver School Candidate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

This is the wrong place to not take care of consumers. Word gets out on here and people have too many options to order what they want elsewhere. After reading multiple experiences, I can say that I will be ordering through another company. Word of mouth can be the best thing or the worst thing for a business. Business 101--Taking care of your customers.
Old 10-18-12, 10:29 PM
ShadowISF
Lexus Champion

Wow, I'm glad they never answered my PM about buying wedsport rims and tires.
Old 10-18-12, 11:13 PM
PurduePete
Lexus Test Driver

Originally Posted by 2ndGF
^^^ where is VIP, in Ontario CA ???

Pete what parts did you order from them?

I just read Westminister Lexus sells Toms so if I go that route im going there - at least a dealership will always answer their phone! Carson Toyota has always been good to me as well!

Im definitely going to stay away from VIP unless it is a part they have in stock and i am standing inside their building!!!!!
JDM visors. At least mine is not $3K, from another victim who shared their experience with me.

VIP Auto Salon......show your face, refund my money!
Old 10-22-12, 08:53 AM
clarkish
Driver School Candidate

Originally Posted by PurduePete
Oh, just read page 5 of this thread......welcome back Clark....or did you ever leave? So who is this Steven Tran fellow who is supposedly your replacement, that I gave another chance to?

Let me guess, Steven Tran didn't tell you he was "trying to resolve" my original order made with you....and now since he is no longer with the company, therefore that explains why i've had no response since early August right? And now that you're back, I should give you another try right? Under new management.....oh my.

REFUND MY MONEY CLARK!!
Purdue Pete, what is our order number. I'd be glad to credit
Back your order no questions asked. I apologize for the late response.

For those that are still waiting on products and have not yet been followed up with or need status please email sales@vipautosalon.com as I do monitor the emails that come in to that. As mentioned in previews posts we are going through management / restructuring. Please bare with us through this transition.
Old 10-22-12, 11:01 AM
passnu2
Lexus Fanatic

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts

Sorry to hear about this. Just went to their website and noticed they are using the LS600hl that Brian Fox designed and the RX400h that Paul Tolson designed?? Why they are showing others work on their home page as if it was their own work????

Hopefully someone locally can assist and help the members get this taken care of. Has IB been able to help out? They were a paying sponsor so I would take this up with IB and have them chase VIP Auto Salon!
Old 10-22-12, 06:16 PM
jenniGS460
Driver School Candidate

Originally Posted by clarkish
As mentioned in previews posts we are going through management / restructuring. Please bare with us through this transition.
Interesting the Korean community is very small. You say under restructuring. That's a joke!

You are the only one that own/works Vip AutoSalon. You fired the indian guy that used to work with you.
My friend has already got in contact with Lexus Corp. Told them how do you let someone build
Lexus cars and represent lexus . When they rip off customers and lie!

He also told them about your issues how you get cars from lexus and you sell the parts off to furnish your own so called "luxury lifestyle".
Getting money from corp to build stuff and pocketing it. Does the IRS know about this that you don't report this money.
Why do you keep lying and rip people off? You won't show your face at any shows.

Wrapping the recent LFA and getting a lowball quote. And, pocketing the money.

How do you seriously run a true and honest business.
Old 10-22-12, 06:18 PM
jenniGS460
Driver School Candidate

LOL.

VIP AutoSalon Is located in Anaheim. Just google Apexi racing.
Clark so calls rents a office from them? But, I heard he can't even make his payments to apex to rent the
office.
Old 10-23-12, 01:37 PM
passnu2
Lexus Fanatic

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts

^ nice find!

things just got serious...

Old 10-23-12, 03:42 PM
iSuxeL
Lexus Fanatic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Well I'm not surprised about this. I don't even have a clue where to begin to add to this horrendous thread. First of all, I like most of you bought quite a few items from Clark and at first had nothing but excellent service, up until this last order I had.

I had bought a set of T1S again but this time for my new car back in Dec '11 and then waited 6 months! I contacted him through text, email, phone call and occasionally I would get through and always got excuses and kept waiting cause Clark was like a friend to me and I gave him the benefit of the doubt. Boy what a mistake that was. Towards the end of 6months I took a different approach and I used a 714 contact to call him and guess what? He picked up immediately (coincidence? I doubt it) to cut this story short, I then let off on him as I was furious.

And even getting the refund was a female dog! I think I had to wait another wk or so cause supposedly he had trouble with PayPal but whatever, I gave him time to refund me and eventually I got it. So within 6months of contact, he barely replied and when he did he would tell me he'd call me back and he'd find out what's going on with my order and most of the time never did. So after that, I took my business else where cause it's total BS.

Oh and another thing, I called Work USA and they said no order was ever placed and VIP Auto Salon wasn't even a registered business, that night I had heard that VIP Auto Salon went out of business. I called the very next morning and guess what again? The number to the shop was disconnected and that's when I used a 714 number to call him.

So all in all, I would NEVER do business with him again, seeing that I saw him as a friend and after pulling some ish like that....NEVER....I'm good....FWIW if you want wheels go to RavSpec, they're faster and at least they're HONEST. Peace!
Old 10-23-12, 08:37 PM
clarkish
Driver School Candidate

Originally Posted by jenniGS460
Interesting the Korean community is very small. You say under restructuring. That's a joke!

You are the only one that own/works Vip AutoSalon. You fired the indian guy that used to work with you.
My friend has already got in contact with Lexus Corp. Told them how do you let someone build
Lexus cars and represent lexus . When they rip off customers and lie!

He also told them about your issues how you get cars from lexus and you sell the parts off to furnish your own so called "luxury lifestyle".
Getting money from corp to build stuff and pocketing it. Does the IRS know about this that you don't report this money.
Why do you keep lying and rip people off? You won't show your face at any shows.

Wrapping the recent LFA and getting a lowball quote. And, pocketing the money.

How do you seriously run a true and honest business.
Hi Jenni,

I'm not exactly sure who you are and in any which way we did wrong to you but I do ask that you come and meet with us and resolve any issues you have with us.
We've done nothing but contribute to the community over the years and never had any intention doing any wrong to this community. The claims you made are so far out there that I'm lost for words.

You've said so much on this thread, please come in and see what we are all about.

This is an open invitation to all you.