Lexus Test Driver
Trader Score: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by DCoolBeans View Post
DannyCoolBeans has got your back!!!

Click the image to open in full size.

I'll start wacking people with these headers
Every batman needs their robin right???
This ad is not displayed to registered members.
Register your free account today and become a member on Club Lexus!

Last edited by zapa; 10-29-12 at 08:27 AM..
zapa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-12, 03:39 AM   #62
Yoshi8
Driver School Candidate

I also have been ripped off by this company back in 10-15-10 when I gave clark ishihara vip autosalon $3000 dollars for ssr ms1. To make a long story short I pretty much got the run around andwas told about a refund. I haven't got a call or email after that. Where's my refund Clark?
THIS WAS THE EMAIL I RECIEVED FROM HIM..
11/29/11 Clark
I must say I’m super embarrassed right now as I didn’t have an answer for you one the phone earlier. I apologize again and again for the extreme lengthiness of your
Order. This is definitely one of those freak cases that theorder got lost in translation. I have our broker emailing Japan to see what happenedand if the order was lost what we can do about receiving a refund. Again I am sincerelysorry that this happened and feel absolutely horrible about this situation.
12/6/11 Clark
Text: Hey Ken, sorry in a meeting at the moment. To update you we got an okay from the japan side for a refund in regards to the ssr order
1/9/12 Clark
Text: Hey Ken,sorry in a meeting currently, To update you we did recieve so far a partial refund for you. I'll call you back this afternoon.
NEVER GOT A CALL BACK OR EMAIL. I am exhausted with this already and just want a refund so I can move on and get my wheels. Please someone tell me does SSR come from Japan? I thought they were located in Torrance.
Yoshi8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-12, 01:42 PM   #63
VIP Auto Salon
Sponsor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yoshi8 View Post
I also have been ripped off by this company back in 10-15-10 when I gave clark ishihara vip autosalon $3000 dollars for ssr ms1. To make a long story short I pretty much got the run around andwas told about a refund. I haven't got a call or email after that. Where's my refund Clark?
11/29/11 Clark
I must say Iím super embarrassed right now as I didnít have an answer for you one the phone earlier. I apologize again and again for the extreme lengthiness of your
Order. This is definitely one of those freak cases that theorder got lost in translation. I have our broker emailing Japan to see what happenedand if the order was lost what we can do about receiving a refund. Again I am sincerelysorry that this happened and feel absolutely horrible about this situation.
12/6/11 Clark
Text: Hey Ken, sorry in a meeting at the moment. To update you we got an okay from the japan side for a refund in regards to the ssr order
1/9/12 Clark
Text: Hey Ken,sorry in a meeting currently, To update you we did recieve so far a partial refund for you. I'll call you back this afternoon.
NEVER GOT A CALL BACK OR EMAIL. I am exhausted with this already and just want a refund so I can move on and get my wheels. Please someone tell me does SSR come from Japan? I thought they were located in Torrance.
Ken, I am not sure about what happened with this order since I wasnt here for that but send me a PM with your information and I will look into it for you.

Regards,

Steven
VIP Auto Salon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-12, 10:51 AM   #64
heyarms
Lexus Champion
Trader Score: (5)

Heyarms

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yoshi8 View Post
11/29/11 Clark
I must say Iím super embarrassed right now as I didnít have an answer for you one the phone earlier. I apologize again and again for the extreme lengthiness of your
12/6/11 Clark
1/9/12 Clark
Almost 2 years ago...

Good luck buddy! Keep us updated here!
PLX | STAGE 2 METH | STATUS RACING SPONSORED
heyarms is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-12, 06:07 PM   #65
jenniGS460
Driver School Candidate

I was going to order from them a Wald IS-F for Husband's IS-F and some Wald parts for my GS.

But, after going to friday night meets several months ago people told all the horror stories about Clark and his company. He so-called orders your stuff then gives you the run around and it takes you almost a year to get your
refund back.

I was also told that several people are trying to get a petition together to report to BBB and IRS.

I will stay away from them.
jenniGS460 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-12, 06:09 PM   #66
jenniGS460
Driver School Candidate

So sad. more and more I read on CL there is more stories to avoid vip autosalon.

Bad business!

My money will go to another vendor who is " Honest ".
Old 08-21-12, 07:30 AM   #67
PRESIDENTE
Driver School Candidate
Trader Score: (1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by VIP Auto Salon View Post
You got a PM.
Why can't I get a PM, Email, Phone Call returned???? All I want are my wheels bro... Stevens the only person tryna look out for anyone @VIP Auto Salon....
PRESIDENTE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-12, 07:17 AM   #68
heyarms
Lexus Champion

Heyarms

Quote:
Originally Posted by PRESIDENTE View Post
Why can't I get a PM, Email, Phone Call returned???? All I want are my wheels bro... Stevens the only person tryna look out for anyone @VIP Auto Salon....
Their business status is still suspended by the California Secretary of the State as of August 24, 2012, says the public records online.

Good luck man.

Last edited by heyarms; 09-03-12 at 08:14 PM..
Old 09-03-12, 08:14 PM   #69
heyarms
Lexus Champion

Heyarms

As of August 31, 2012, their status still says suspended. This is updated every Friday on California's secretary of state webpage, by the way.
Old 09-04-12, 06:40 PM   #70
PRESIDENTE
Driver School Candidate
Trader Score: (1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by heyarms View Post
As of August 31, 2012, their status still says suspended. This is updated every Friday on California's secretary of state webpage, by the way.
SMH, this is crazy......
PRESIDENTE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-12, 02:58 PM   #71
jenniGS460
Driver School Candidate

One of the guy's who notified the IRS and BBB. Told me now he is gonna write Lexus Corp and tell them how do you back a company that does bad business! And let them build show cars for you.
Old 09-07-12, 03:27 AM   #72
Yoshi8
Driver School Candidate

still waiting on a refund
Yoshi8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-12, 12:53 PM   #73
clarkish
Driver School Candidate

Default Resolve

Hi Guys,

Do want to start off with apologizing that I'm not active on these forums as I should be. I'm not
here to make any excuses or blow smoke. I'm sure each one of you that has posted on this thread has a valid reason for feeling the way that you do.
As this business has grown I'm becoming aware that I am becoming more and more distant from our customers and not being able to give the same level of personal customer service as I have in past years.

In the next couple months Vip will be going through management change in an effort to get and keep Vip on track. Leading up to this transition I would like each and everyone of you that has had issues or have pending issues currently, I urge you to PLEASE PLEASE send me a PM so we can proactively find a solution and bring resolution.

Before we can embark in this next chapter these issues need to be resolved. We still have a lot to offer you guys and as far as we have strayed off track It's my personal objective and comment to getting us back to where we need to be with you all.

Quickly addressing the the Secretary of State status, as bad as it may look from the outside, all this is a simple statement of information update, of which has been submitted and being processed as we speak. We hadn't updated the information from our last location.

The support from those of you that have had great experiences with us is greatly appreciated. You are the ones that have been with us from the beginning, have seen our growth and see our vision and direction for the future.
clarkish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-12, 02:37 PM   #74
slowdiver
Lead Lap
Trader Score: (10)

Default Who else is still waiting for parts from VIP Auto Salon in Orange?

Ordered a Lexon front lip for my 3rd Gen GS from Clark at VIP 3 months ago and paid in-full at the time of the order.

Now they are not responding to my emails or PMs in regards to a refund and their voice mail box is full.

Not very professional to say the least. I know parts from Japan can take away awhile, but at least communicate with your customers.

Does anyone know if this shop is still open? Are they a CL vendor? Any help would be appreciated.
'08 GS350 RWD|Auto Couture Intensive Trance 20"s|Wald Front/Rear Lips(molded)|Aimgain Sides w/puddle LEDs|Artisan Spirits Fenders|LX-Mode Grill|PPE Headers|Greddy Custom SE Catback Exhaust|K&N Typhoon Air Intake|F Sport Sways|F Sport Shocks|Megan Springs w/ 2" drop|Ultra Racing STBs & LCBs|FIGS Moto Toe Links & FXM Moto Mega Arms|Superpro front LCA rear poly bushings|Sun Hyper Voltage GT|Blitz TC|Fabulous Eye Lines|HID fogs|Optima|Lojack|V1 hardwire.
'10 LX570 fully loaded
'98 GS400 SOLD

Last edited by slowdiver; 09-10-12 at 02:43 PM..
slowdiver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-12, 03:20 PM   #75
slowdiver
Lead Lap
Trader Score: (10)

Default another dissapointed customer here

is their shop still open? anyone been down there recently?

I am also trying to get a refund with no response.
'08 GS350 RWD|Auto Couture Intensive Trance 20"s|Wald Front/Rear Lips(molded)|Aimgain Sides w/puddle LEDs|Artisan Spirits Fenders|LX-Mode Grill|PPE Headers|Greddy Custom SE Catback Exhaust|K&N Typhoon Air Intake|F Sport Sways|F Sport Shocks|Megan Springs w/ 2" drop|Ultra Racing STBs & LCBs|FIGS Moto Toe Links & FXM Moto Mega Arms|Superpro front LCA rear poly bushings|Sun Hyper Voltage GT|Blitz TC|Fabulous Eye Lines|HID fogs|Optima|Lojack|V1 hardwire.
'10 LX570 fully loaded
'98 GS400 SOLD

slowdiver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-12, 03:20 PM

Tags
2013, 570, auto, autosalon, bad, body, club, concern, customer, es, forums, is250, isf, issues, kit, lexus, license, plate, reviews, salon, sedan, service, toms, vip, vip auto salon, vipautosalon