Go Back   Club Lexus Forums > Site Suggestions & Problems
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

VIP Auto Salon communication problem

Old 05-09-12, 08:43 PM   #16
g35cali
Driver
Trader Score: (5)

This exactly why I.didn't order.the Wald.front before I.decided.to.sell my f...seems.like a nightmare to.have stuff shipped from.japan
This ad is not displayed to registered members.
Register your free account today and become a member on Club Lexus!
g35cali is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-12, 10:04 PM   #17
RichieISF
Rookie
Trader Score: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by blitz_714 View Post
Here is Clark at Vipautosalon his cell 310-606-0729 and 714-333-5028 , He will take care u guys, i work like 5 minutes from them, Just calling him directly and place an order. I just talked to him yesterday when i ordered my Tom's side skirt.
Mucho thanks for putting up his cell and direct line, but sadly it shouldnt have to get to that ,

Just seems that they are quick to take your money, but not to quick on providing and supporting there customers..., maybe they need to be reminded that without there customers, and especially after several customers bad wording there business on a public forum, they might not be in business much long...

"Look after your customers, or someone else will."
RichieISF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-12, 10:14 PM   #18
blitz_714
Lexus Champion
Trader Score: (29)

Alright ! i'll talk to them about all the mishaps and not good customers service. It shouldnt come to this , Clark was in surgery for a while maybe that the reason y the shop was in mayhem ? i'll talk to him tomorrow to result some issues with all the orders.
Old 05-09-12, 10:17 PM   #19
bnizzle87
Lexus Champion

Brian 08ISF bn1zzle87

I've always had great experiences from VIP Auto Salon, especially with Clark. I know there were some personal issues that needed to be taken care of. He's a good businessman and an even greater friend. I'm having some items shipped to the shop soon to be installed, but I haven't been able to get any progress on those items yet. I know he and the business are very busy, but I've always stood by the personal nature by which they do business. Hopefully things will get resolved soon.

Aerotect | Tom's | Joe Z + Performance Tube Systems | Xenon Depot | AutoCouture | Beat-Sonic | WALD | BC Racing + Swift | Volk Racing | PPE | ?
bnizzle87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-12, 11:19 PM   #20
PurduePete
Lexus Test Driver

I rather hold a conversation either on the phone or face to face with my friends.

^^^ So what's your point again?

Especially this one, "He can be busy at times for personal and business reasons but he will get things done."

If I interpret that correctly, you're basically saying that what VIP had done to me and other customers is okay BECAUSE "he can be busy at times........" Holy Sh_t, are you kidding me???? At least the other supporters of VIP in this thread recognized there's an issue. But you.... OMFG! Are you serious dude? Really? So I should just shut the hell up and wait another 5 months when he is not so busy??????
PurduePete is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-12, 11:38 PM   #21
RichieISF
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by blitz_714 View Post
Alright ! i'll talk to them about all the mishaps and not good customers service. It shouldnt come to this , Clark was in surgery for a while maybe that the reason y the shop was in mayhem ? i'll talk to him tomorrow to result some issues with all the orders.
Again mate , and i think i speak on behalf of everyone on here who has had a drama with them,
Many thanks...

I still want more info on the Icode FFM....
Old 05-10-12, 05:45 AM   #22
Lexura1414
Lexus Test Driver
Trader Score: (4)

I have had issues with them regarding my Tom's diffuser and swift springs. I threatened to cancel my order and only then did they work on it. I think this company is disorganized and has bad customer service. I think the members here who support them are mainly based in the same state where they can drive to VIP. But not all of them are. It is unfair to us who live outside of CA who are provided crappy service. To use the reason of being busy is flimsy because that means a disregard to the very people who support your business. I have taken my business elsewhere.

Last edited by Lexura1414; 05-10-12 at 05:50 AM.. Reason: Spelling
Lexura1414 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-12, 06:26 AM   #23
obby
Lexus Test Driver
Trader Score: (9)

wow.. after reading all these post is now making me think twice about ordering my Wald spoiler thru them.. I was somewhat hesitant to begin with only because i call them numerous time and also left messages but has yet to receive a call back nor did they ever pick up the phone, but i did receive a PM.
Old 05-10-12, 02:50 PM   #24
VIP Auto Salon
Sponsor

Hi Guys, this is Clark Ishihara President and CEO of Vip Auto Salon, Inc. This thread has been brought to my attention by one of the CL moderators. I first must apologize as I am not currently active on this forum and have missed a bunch of these concerns.*
It wasn't long ago that we launched the e commerce portion of our site for the reason of making all the brand partnerships we have made over the years available in easy to use shopping cart. As this is still a relatively new median for us we are still learning and improving upon how the site can be run more efficiently and effectively.
For those who's orders have been neglected I personally do apologize and will make sure with the help of our staff that those orders are rectified.*
We have created a new email pr@vipautosalon.com for the sole purpose of being a resource for us to get information from you guys our consumers on how we can better serve you. Please email us your suggestions and concerns from products we should be carrying, improvements to the e shop, and even input on our Corporate project Vehicles.*
We will be working diligently in the up coming months to make sure that every experience that you have with us is a excellent one.*

Clark Ishihara*
President and CEO*
Vip Auto Salon, Inc.*
VIP Auto Salon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-12, 04:55 PM   #25
QCisf
Driver
Trader Score: (3)

Thanks to VIP for answering me today !
QCisf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-12, 05:30 PM   #26
airvtec
Pole Position
Trader Score: (1)

Oh yea, I'm glad I am not the only one here. My order was placed in November 2011. As of today, nothing. I've also tried calling and emailing them numerous time. Many of which go on unanswered. There is just no excuse for not replying back to your customers. I don't care what it is. I own my own business. If you are not available, you better make sure someone else is taking care of it. My order is going on to 6 months now and still no commitment on when I'll be getting it. This kind of customer service is just sad.
Old 05-11-12, 10:50 AM   #27
heyarms
Lexus Champion
Trader Score: (5)

Heyarms

Quote:
Originally Posted by VIP Auto Salon View Post
It wasn't long ago that we launched the e commerce portion of our site for the reason of making all the brand partnerships we have made over the years available in easy to use shopping cart. As this is still a relatively new median for us we are still learning and improving upon how the site can be run more efficiently and effectively.
For those who's orders have been neglected I personally do apologize and will make sure with the help of our staff that those orders are rectified.*

Clark Ishihara*
President and CEO*
Vip Auto Salon, Inc.*
IMO, you shouldnt implement a new procedure for orders while people are not trained to use it, or if there are bugs to work out. You are putting the customers orders at risk, and your own business. There are methods to test web based processes that do not involve using customers (that are unaware).

My girlfriend and myself have both also had very below par experiences with VIP Autosalon. See page 2, post 20: http://www.clublexus.com/forums/site...tosalon-2.html It seems very hit and miss between customer experiences, regardless of when the orders were placed. For these reasons, i would have to not recommend people use them as a vendor because ordering from any kind of company that has multiple threads/posts where people have clearly expressed problems, is not a place you should try to order from. Sadly though, they are one of the only ones that carry a lot of parts we want. Hopefully they are trying, and will soon solve the numerous communication and shipping issues an abundance of us have had.
PLX | STAGE 2 METH | STATUS RACING SPONSORED

Last edited by heyarms; 05-11-12 at 10:57 AM..
heyarms is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-12, 04:41 PM   #28
RichieISF
Rookie

Well guys I've emailed there other address stated by Clark in there above response ,asking about the Icode FFM, so i will report back when i get a answer, and see how it it takes to get a reply.
Old 05-13-12, 12:04 PM   #29
NTXISF
Driver School Candidate

I'm glad I read this thread before placing an order for a Joe Z exhaust through them. Probably going to try Carson Toyota now after seeing all this.
NTXISF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-12, 01:33 PM   #30
chinaxb0y
Driver School Candidate

dayam I didn't know that there were this many people having issues with VIP autosalon. I ordered a lip kit from Clark back in March 2011 paid in full. its been over a year and still have not received anything. All i get is the run around on it takes 10 days for this and 10 days for that. ***** i still haven't receieved anything. Now he doesn't want to return or answer any of my phone calls. This is total bull*****. i made a thread awhile back and he wanted me to take it down and when i said no he asked one of the moderator that he knows to take it down. thats total bs.
chinaxb0y is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-12, 01:33 PM

Tags
2013, 570, auto, autosalon, bad, body, club, concern, customer, es, forums, is250, isf, issues, kit, lexus, license, plate, reviews, salon, sedan, service, toms, vip, vip auto salon, vipautosalon