Site Suggestions & Problems Bring up any suggestions, questions or problems concerning ClubLexus. If you need to test a forum feature, post here too. Note - questions about your Lexus do not belong in this forum!

Buying from CL Vendors...Safe?

Search this Thread

Old 06-11-09, 12:15 AM
SC400_408
Lead Lap

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by ilocke
I've purchased from only one CL vendor so far (M1 autosports) and had an experience that left a sour taste in my mouth, so I won't be dealing with them anymore, but I will try others. It's amazing how many in the sales industry don't understand (or care about) the importance of customer retention.

Come to think of it, I think MVP motorsports is a vendor too, but I've dealt with them for Supra parts. Nothing but good experiences with Dusty at MVP.
So bad experience with m1 autosport? Been shooting a few pm back and forth on some coilovers and bodykit. Now i'm hesitant to deal with them. Can you elaborate the issue? Thanks!
Old 06-11-09, 08:57 AM
4ntvings
Lexus Fanatic

Received 7 Likes on 5 Posts

always do your research on vendors prior to purchase
there are those vendors, on CL, who are 5 stars...on the other hand, there are those have been kicked off as well

most, if not all my car stuff, was purchased from CL vendors (back in the day) LOL