Site Suggestions & Problems Bring up any suggestions, questions or problems concerning ClubLexus. If you need to test a forum feature, post here too. Note - questions about your Lexus do not belong in this forum!

Closing of a Thread

Search this Thread

Old 06-27-06, 12:05 PM
Trexus

Received 38 Likes on 27 Posts
Default Closing of a Thread

Many of you know I usually post a quote for the day in the thread titled "Quote for the Day" but someone (I'm assuming a moderator) has closed two of the Quote threads one of which 1SICKLEX started and one I started since the same moderator closed the original one.

I WANT TO KNOW WHO CLOSED MY THREAD AND WHY...
Old 06-27-06, 12:10 PM
DaveGS4
Forum Administrator

Received 2,128 Likes on 1,298 Posts

1) this type of post doesn't go in the main forums. It should be sent via PM to moderators or to me OR in the site suggestions forum which is where I've moved it.

2) STOP SHOUTING. I understand you are frustrated, but yelling at moderators does not sit well with me.

Having said that, I did not close your threads nor do I know why. I'm looking into it.
Old 06-27-06, 12:14 PM
Trexus

Originally Posted by DaveGS4
1) this type of post doesn't go in the main forums. It should be sent via PM to moderators or to me OR in the site suggestions forum which is where I've moved it.

2) STOP SHOUTING. I understand you are frustrated, but yelling at moderators does not sit well with me.

Having said that, I did not close your threads nor do I know why. I'm looking into it.
1) I have sent a PM to a moderator but nothing is happening.

2) I'm not shouting, I have full utmost respect to the moderators. I'm the one who has been disrespected here.

3) I'd like to know which moderator closed my thread and why...

Last edited by Trexus; 06-27-06 at 12:18 PM.
Old 06-27-06, 12:23 PM
DaveGS4
Forum Administrator

Received 2,128 Likes on 1,298 Posts

Originally Posted by Trexus
1) I have sent a PM to a moderator but nothing is happening.

2) I'm not shouting, I have full utmost respect to the moderators. I'm the one who has been disrespected here...
1) You're dead wrong. Something has been done about it, you just can't see it... the topic was raised by the moderator you PMd and the issue is being discussed with the moderator team. The person who closed it is not online to discuss so you'll just have to cool your jets until we can get some more information.

Someone will get back to you once it's been discussed.

2) You did SHOUT, it's clearly in your initial post as a demand as below.
Originally Posted by Trexus
I WANT TO KNOW WHO CLOSED MY THREAD AND WHY...
Again, please stop it, I find it disrespectful to me and the moderator team.

Edit 3) You'll get a PM with why and should have when the initial thread was closed.

Last edited by DaveGS4; 06-27-06 at 12:27 PM.
Old 06-27-06, 12:38 PM
Trexus

Originally Posted by DaveGS4
1) You're dead wrong. Something has been done about it, you just can't see it... the topic was raised by the moderator you PMd and the issue is being discussed with the moderator team. The person who closed it is not online to discuss so you'll just have to cool your jets until we can get some more information.

Someone will get back to you once it's been discussed.

2) You did SHOUT, it's clearly in your initial post as a demand as below.

Again, please stop it, I find it disrespectful to me and the moderator team.

Edit 3) You'll get a PM with why and should have when the initial thread was closed.
If at all possible I would like to request that the original thread be un-closed...