Site Suggestions & Problems Bring up any suggestions, questions or problems concerning ClubLexus. If you need to test a forum feature, post here too. Note - questions about your Lexus do not belong in this forum!

WoW! What a Great Site

Search this Thread

Old 09-20-01, 11:35 AM
ObiDon
Driver

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thumbs up WoW! What a Great Site

WoW! My hat is off to all of the hard work that must have gone into the development of the new site. Great job!!!
Old 09-22-01, 11:31 AM
mkilty
Lead Lap

Thanks,

Michael
Old 09-23-01, 01:47 AM
miko400
Driver

Default Great

I luv the upgraded web site can. My money was used for great cause. TKS Mike. Can I also have CLUBLEXUS sticker?????

All we need now is a magazine that covers Toyota and Lexus cars and a monthly newsletter just to keep abreast of what is going on at ClubLexus.. Just a suggestion..Was I supposed to get something since I'm a paid member?

!!!!!!!!!REALLY LIKE THE CHANGES TO THE SITE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 09-23-01, 07:11 AM
LexusRules
Lexus Champion

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I kno eh this site ROCKS!
Old 09-23-01, 12:46 PM
miko400
Driver

Thumbs up Club

Thanks, I still would like to get a sticker. Hey what happens if we dontate more???
Old 09-23-01, 02:31 PM
zushwa
Lead Lap

Mike, I was going to start a specific thread about this but it was mentioned here.

I made a donation when the link to PayPal was first put up but haven't received my little "Paid Member" tag on my name. I know for a while you had to go through each member and update the information but I see members with 2 posts and "paid" next to their names. Is there something I'm missing that activates it or did you not receive my donation?? I'm not really concerned about the title itself, more for the donation getting to you. I have my PayPal transaction receipt if there's a problem. Thanks for any help you can provide.

Josh
Old 09-23-01, 02:46 PM
mkilty
Lead Lap

Originally posted by zushwa
Mike, I was going to start a specific thread about this but it was mentioned here.

I made a donation when the link to PayPal was first put up but haven't received my little "Paid Member" tag on my name. I know for a while you had to go through each member and update the information but I see members with 2 posts and "paid" next to their names. Is there something I'm missing that activates it or did you not receive my donation?? I'm not really concerned about the title itself, more for the donation getting to you. I have my PayPal transaction receipt if there's a problem. Thanks for any help you can provide.

Josh
I have updated your profile. It is all manual work so I have to do it by hand. I wish it was automatic...

The best way to get me is thru PM for problems or errors.

Thanks,

Michael
Old 09-24-01, 02:45 PM
zushwa
Lead Lap

Thank You.