Site Suggestions & Problems Bring up any suggestions, questions or problems concerning ClubLexus. If you need to test a forum feature, post here too. Note - questions about your Lexus do not belong in this forum!

Redirection bug

Search this Thread

Old 07-05-05, 07:07 AM
Lvangundy

Default Redirection bug

There's an issue with cookies after being redirected from the teamsc3.com site.

If you enter that address and get forwarded here, every time you perform a search for posts by a user or login, you are automatically logged out on the next page refresh.

This seems like a browser cookie function, but who knows.

To repeat this, go to www.teamsc3.com. you'll be forwarded to CL but will not be logged in.

I found this by googling the term "clublexus.com" which doens't return any results. I then hit "search sites containing the term.." which brought up teamsc3.com. I'd suggest getting clublexus.com to list when doing a site search on google.
Old 07-05-05, 08:00 AM
DaveGS4
Forum Administrator

Received 2,128 Likes on 1,298 Posts

Thanks for the heads-up!

We've been aware of the google listing issue for some time - our tech guys have been working (unsuccessfully) to get it resolved.

On the teamsc3 issue, sorry can't help you with that one other than to tell you "don't do that" . I suspect their redirect is somehow linking to a pre-upgrade page or version of CL. Make sure you've whacked all your browser cookies recently.