Site Suggestions & Problems Bring up any suggestions, questions or problems concerning ClubLexus. If you need to test a forum feature, post here too. Note - questions about your Lexus do not belong in this forum!

Group Buy?(post questions/info/etc here, thanks)

Search this Thread

Old 11-21-03, 10:10 PM
TGRich
Lexus Champion

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default xmas time group buy- what happened to it

What happened to the xmas group buy that was going to happen in the sc forums. We all put in our .02 and I think the most popular was leather seats, supra tt brakes, and 60/120k service packages. I think I remember hearing that more info was to come around the 15th of Nov, but I haven' t heard anything.

Tim
Old 11-22-03, 06:56 AM
DaveGS4
Forum Administrator

Received 2,128 Likes on 1,298 Posts

They're starting to get posted in the approved vendor forums this week (one went up yesterday). 1sick is posting notices once they come out and I'll put an annoucement up once they're fully in swing.

Last edited by DaveGS4; 11-22-03 at 07:05 AM.
Old 11-24-03, 03:43 AM
LexFather

What happened to the xmas group buy that was going to happen in the sc forums. We all put in our .02 and I think the most popular was leather seats, supra tt brakes, and 60/120k service packages. I think I remember hearing that more info was to come around the 15th of Nov, but I haven' t heard anything
I understand your enthusiasm but these things take time. SC stuff is coming and all will be notifyied, ESPECIALLY paying members like yourself. Thanks.
Old 11-25-03, 02:06 PM
SC400TT
Lexus Champion

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts
Thumbs up Leather Seats Group Buy??????????

There recently was a long thread on what item most would want as a GB item. It was determined that Leather seats would be that item. What has happened to the GB? I am ready to order a set, but have been holding off for the GB. Any further news on this one?

Thanks,

Ryan
Old 11-25-03, 02:35 PM
sc4canada
Lead Lap

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I don't believe it was determined at that time. I know alot of people said leather seats as well as other things. 1SICKLEX started the thread but then the accident happened so it was postponed (understandably so). I don't think there were subsequent posts regarding the GB and from what I know I don't think anything was deternined but if it was I guess I missed it. I just finished reading a thead in the 'aproved vendors' forum that Steve G. started and there's a group buy for spark plugs for all models. Steve also mentioned in that thread there will be more group buys coming up. Try to go into that forum regularly for more updates incase a thread is posted there rather than the SC300/400 forum.
Old 11-25-03, 10:12 PM
DaveGS4
Forum Administrator

Received 2,128 Likes on 1,298 Posts

All group buys will be posted in the Approved Vendors forum, but we will try to put notices out for the individual model items in the approriate forums too.

There is no guarantee on availability of the requests for all items requested for group buys... we'll have to wait and see what our fine CL vendors can come up with for us.
Old 11-26-03, 09:51 AM
sc4canada
Lead Lap

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

thanks DAVEGS4 that's what I thought also..... and I'm sure whatever the vendors dicide will be a bargain.