Rear Control Arms Bushing kit

Search this Thread

Old 10-29-15, 01:48 AM
Alokat007
Driver School Candidate

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default Rear Control Arms Bushing kit

Hello

I contacted TME Distributing via Amazon and asked them about their kits for SC430 Bushing:
1-Daizen Sport Tuning S2-2030 Polyurethane Steering Rack Bushing Kit 02-10 SC430.
2-Daizen Sport Tuning S2-2008 Polyurethane Sway Bar Bushing Kit 02-10 SC430.
3-Daizen Sport Tuning S2-2002 Polyurethane Control Arm Bushing Kit 02-10 SC430.

And they told me: "These are complete kits. The control arm bushing kit is for the front of the vehicle."

Does anyone know where can i find rear control arm kit for both upper and lower right and left?

I bought SC430 2005 few days ago and i went to the dealership for a major service maintenance and after they finished, they told me you will need to replace the control arms and Sway Bar, Steering Rack and it will cost about 4000$!
I read here about replacing old bushing with new one and it will give the same result since they only showed me the degenerated rubbers and they told me you have to replace the whole thing and they don't replace the rubber only.
The car makes a lot of noises its like driving a Pick-up truck on off-road, i wish i didn't sell my old Kia Amanti it was so quite.

Sorry for my bad English.
Old 10-29-15, 06:55 PM
416tt
Lead Lap

Received 11 Likes on 11 Posts

Originally Posted by Alokat007
Hello

I contacted TME Distributing via Amazon and asked them about their kits for SC430 Bushing:
1-Daizen Sport Tuning S2-2030 Polyurethane Steering Rack Bushing Kit 02-10 SC430.
2-Daizen Sport Tuning S2-2008 Polyurethane Sway Bar Bushing Kit 02-10 SC430.
3-Daizen Sport Tuning S2-2002 Polyurethane Control Arm Bushing Kit 02-10 SC430.

And they told me: "These are complete kits. The control arm bushing kit is for the front of the vehicle."

Does anyone know where can i find rear control arm kit for both upper and lower right and left?

I bought SC430 2005 few days ago and i went to the dealership for a major service maintenance and after they finished, they told me you will need to replace the control arms and Sway Bar, Steering Rack and it will cost about 4000$!
I read here about replacing old bushing with new one and it will give the same result since they only showed me the degenerated rubbers and they told me you have to replace the whole thing and they don't replace the rubber only.
The car makes a lot of noises its like driving a Pick-up truck on off-road, i wish i didn't sell my old Kia Amanti it was so quite.

Sorry for my bad English.
I wonder why you need a steering rack and a sway bar? unless your referring to the bushings for those?

You can get the front from Daizen.. but they only carry the front! but keep in mind the bushings are all good except the castor ones from daizen are way too solid, there is no pivot point. Figs below has all of them and has very high quality stuff.

For front and rear together.. Figs engineering has them ALL:
http://shopfigs.com/v1/index.php?rou...tegory&path=67

there is also this guy on ebay that sells almost all the bushings but you need to contact him and he will give you the links to the bushings you need.
http://www.ebay.com/itm/PU-Bush-Fr-S...548107?vxp=mtr

Figs has a full front and rear set on a deal.. rest is up to you

DONT BOTHER getting new control arms.. except only the ones with the ball joins so front upper and rear upper. rest of the arms you just need to replace the bushings.

goodluck
Old 11-01-15, 10:31 AM
Alokat007
Driver School Candidate

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by bimmer416
I wonder why you need a steering rack and a sway bar? unless your referring to the bushings for those?

You can get the front from Daizen.. but they only carry the front! but keep in mind the bushings are all good except the castor ones from daizen are way too solid, there is no pivot point. Figs below has all of them and has very high quality stuff.

For front and rear together.. Figs engineering has them ALL:
http://shopfigs.com/v1/index.php?rou...tegory&path=67

there is also this guy on ebay that sells almost all the bushings but you need to contact him and he will give you the links to the bushings you need.
http://www.ebay.com/itm/PU-Bush-Fr-S...548107?vxp=mtr

Figs has a full front and rear set on a deal.. rest is up to you

DONT BOTHER getting new control arms.. except only the ones with the ball joins so front upper and rear upper. rest of the arms you just need to replace the bushings.

goodluck
Thank you for the links.
bacardi11 advised me to put sway bar ISF too.