First post - looking forward to being a part of the community!
I have a 2003 RX330, with nav and Mark Levinson. The nav was working fine until recently, when it started showing a completely incorrect position. I re-calibrated the position and it would work normally for a bit, but then it'd go weird again and show the wrong location. It's currently off by an entire state.
I noticed that the 'GPS' icon that's normally on the display isn't there anymore, so I suspect it's not connecting to satellite. I've tried resetting by both disconnecting and replacing the battery, but no luck there.
I did a diagnostic and got the error codes (sub codes):