RC F (2015-present) Discussion topics related to the RC F model

World's Greatest Drag Race 5 !! w/ RC F

Search this Thread

Old 10-05-15, 04:46 AM
ISF001
Lexus Champion

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by 95bat
The C63 non-S version is more in line with the RC F. They can be had for the same price and the non-S isn't too far off from the S model. The brakes are the biggest difference, acceleration performance is pretty close.

I looked at the C63 closely, but probably 75% of owners say they'll never own an AMG vehicle outside of warranty. They cost more than I feel is worthwhile to maintain. I'm a tightass lol I hate wasting money on overpriced maintenance.
The Merc owner came up to my RC F yesterday at the station, loved my car, and asked me where I purchased it. He was unhappy with his ride and was in the process of looking for a new car. I had another compliment early in the morning at the car wash on the F. The same thing happens week after week as the wash and or station. The car is a looker.

BTW: At the far reaches of the parking lot at the market (where most of us park), I lined up next to the new M4. From a short distance it looks so much like so many other similarly sized BMWs on the road I had to stare it down to make the positive ID.

I was expecting more visual differentiation.