Old 07-31-15, 10:19 AM
kymbakitty
Driver

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Supposed to be ...

Originally Posted by jeremyp111
Well good luck! Hope it happens soon!
....delivered to dealer on August 20th.

But things don't usually happen exactly as planned.

Let's put it this way, I'm not putting a for sale sign in my Toyota Solara just yet.
Old 08-04-15, 07:32 PM
omae3
Driver School Candidate

Default in NOVA

Blue AWD F SPORT with ML etc..

MSRP was 56k
negotiated price down to 49600
Old 08-04-15, 09:12 PM
kymbakitty
Driver

Default $56?

Originally Posted by omae3
Blue AWD F SPORT with ML etc..

MSRP was 56k
negotiated price down to 49600
I've been trying to make my build come out to $56 and I can't....even with premium paint.

Wonder what I missed? Maybe protective film or door guards.

Anyway, looks like they are starting to move these off lot....good job!
Old 08-04-15, 09:34 PM
omae3
Driver School Candidate

Originally Posted by kymbakitty
I've been trying to make my build come out to $56 and I can't....even with premium paint.

Wonder what I missed? Maybe protective film or door guards.

Anyway, looks like they are starting to move these off lot....good job!
I don't have the sticker with me right now as I'm picking up the car in a few days. I'll definitely post it here for you after pick it up. As far as I remember it had sun roof, door guards, door sill light, adaptive cruise control, fog lights, etc... All I wanted was ML on AWD F sport, and I really hate to pay for something I don't even want. that was how the dealer spec the car when they ordered from the factory so I had not much choice as I wanted ML on F sport.

They also threw in window tint, so I basically got it for 49400.
Old 08-05-15, 06:11 AM
kymbakitty
Driver

Default NIce price....

Originally Posted by omae3
I don't have the sticker with me right now as I'm picking up the car in a few days. I'll definitely post it here for you after pick it up. As far as I remember it had sun roof, door guards, door sill light, adaptive cruise control, fog lights, etc... All I wanted was ML on AWD F sport, and I really hate to pay for something I don't even want. that was how the dealer spec the car when they ordered from the factory so I had not much choice as I wanted ML on F sport.

They also threw in window tint, so I basically got it for 49400.
With new eyes this a.m., I could easily get MSRP over $56k on your model.

The things you want, I don't which proves this car can be a lot of things to different people.

I specifically did not want AWD (deal breaker), and I would rather not pay for the ML. I never thought I would be one of those "old foggies" that roll my eyes when I hear a car coming (their music) before I see car. I'm not suggesting that you will blare your music. But this car is very small inside and the amazing speaker system included in the "base" model is more than adequate. I listen to audibile.com anyway and I don't care about resale. Having said that, the model I am lined up to get has the ML. Obviously, not a deal breaker.

I specifically don't want the Sport model, but I may have to reconsider that if the one coming from Texas doesn't make it to me. There is an Infrared Sport model coming to a dealer the end of the month.

I don't think I will find my answers on a message board relating to the difference in ride between the luxury and the sport. The folks that have the Sport model will never say their ride is "rougher" and the ones that have the luxury model may not want to say anything disparaging about anything Sport related (this message board is a little pro sport, not a bad thing, just an observation).

My car guys tell me all sport packages have a rougher ride because they are built that way. I don't know why Lexus would be any different. And I don't think test driving the two different models around the block are going to give me much feedback in this area.

If the car comes on August 20th like it is supposed to, I won't need t revisit the Luxury vs. Sport issue again anyway.

15 days and counting....
Old 08-05-15, 02:53 PM
GearHead69
Instructor

Received 18 Likes on 11 Posts

I have the F-Sport and depending on the ride selector position of Normal, Sport, or Sport+ will determine how it will ride. When I use Normal it is a very nice ride and not bone jarring, but put that baby in Sport+ and I can definitely feel everything on the road.
Old 08-18-15, 12:14 PM
DavidIS3
Driver

What do you guys think of this deal?

4,000 down + taxes and fees it comes out to 4500

Lease is $449 a month for 36 months

RC350 White/Red F-Sport ML/Navi RWD
Old 08-18-15, 12:34 PM
walkedu
Driver

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

Dont have my sticker on hand but I got essentially a fully loaded RC F sport RWD.

This is basically my build, hopefully the link works.

*link not working*

It was $58k MSRP. The dealer added aftermarket rims and powder coated them which was $4500, and on top of that the finishing touch paint protection which was another $1500. It came out to be like a little above $61k MSRP.

I was there for about 10 hours and got them down to $48k and some change, got them to throw in Tint and the warranty protection plan.

I think I came out pretty well on that deal. Ended up getting another one from the same dealership.

Name:  IMG_3565_zpsc3spigq7.jpg
Views: 261
Size:  230.8 KB
Old 08-18-15, 04:30 PM
DavidIS3
Driver

That sounds like a really good deal to get all of that. I am assuming you purchased the car. What did you put down etc and so forth if you don't mind me inquiring. Also where did you get your car at? (since we are both in california)

Thanks!
Old 08-18-15, 08:55 PM
walkedu
Driver

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by DavidIS3
That sounds like a really good deal to get all of that. I am assuming you purchased the car. What did you put down etc and so forth if you don't mind me inquiring. Also where did you get your car at? (since we are both in california)

Thanks!
I traded in my bmw sdrive 3.5... So I put down 25k.

I have a few sports cars already so I needed something that had more of a luxury / comfort stand point. Plus I drive a lot for work. (Live in rancho sante fe and commute to Laguna beach / la) Both rc's were had at Carlsbad lexus. If you are interested I can get you in contact with the gm there. They have taken care of me and if I need anything I just send a text directly to the gm. I highly recommend going to them.

In all honesty I do miss my z4 but for a commuter car is was too harsh.

Name:  IMG_3111_zpsfsiukntm.jpg
Views: 247
Size:  226.3 KB
Old 11-28-15, 08:31 AM
Mondogordo
Driver School Candidate

Any decent holiday deals out there?
Old 12-10-15, 09:50 PM
DieselDan
Driver School Candidate

Any new prices paid? Looking for northeast prices if possible
Old 12-11-15, 06:28 PM
PAPI007
Intermediate

Received 26 Likes on 12 Posts

I went in to purchase a new RC350 for approximately $53K out the door but then I ended up seeing a CPO RC with 4,300 miles and ended up purchasing that one instead. Got it for $41,200 out the door. 2015-F-Sport, sunroof, BSM, Park assist, Luxury package,Navigation, ect...Black with Red Interior. I put $6K down-Traded in 2014 IS350--They gave me $33,000 for my trade in and I owed $28,400. Payment $515. I also made them throw in a Lexus mug, 2 cases of bottled water, and they gave me chocolates and a bottle of champagne.
Old 12-11-15, 08:41 PM
letsgofast
Driver School Candidate

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Just picked up a 2015 RC 350 F- Sport. L/Certified (cpo), It was a lease turn in.
10k miles
White with red interior
Mark Levinson audio
Luxury package
moonroof, fog lamps, parking assist, VGRS

lowest I could get them down was $45k and all weather floor mats
Old 12-14-15, 03:29 PM
DieselDan
Driver School Candidate

Well I called a few dealers and best price was 53,000 msrp 49,500 with the 1000 lease cash.

Needless to say there not that great of deals here in the north east

Quick Reply: Price Paid for RC 350