Notices
RC - 1st Gen (2015-present) Discussion about the new Lexus RC model

Price Paid for RC 350

 
Old 11-24-14, 10:05 AM
  #1  
tdoggy57
Driver School Candidate
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: May 2014
Location: Delaware
Posts: 19
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Price Paid for RC 350

Figured I'd start this up. Ends up being a good tool to see the progression of pricing.

Include things like MSRP, final selling price, lease details, etc.
tdoggy57 is offline  
Old 11-24-14, 10:59 AM
  #2  
RDKohler
Driver School Candidate
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: TX
Posts: 37
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default

I paid $51,978 for the F sport. They wouldn't come off the retail price but made up for it with my trade in value.
RDKohler is offline  
Old 11-24-14, 03:37 PM
  #3  
FrogBreath
Pole Position
 
FrogBreath's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2014
Location: TX
Posts: 218
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default

I paid 50,700 for F Sport white with red.

I received a 1200 dealer discount
FrogBreath is offline  
Old 11-24-14, 06:52 PM
  #4  
lexi90
Lexus Champion
 
lexi90's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2014
Location: CT
Posts: 1,742
Received 20 Likes on 17 Posts
Default

Originally Posted by tdoggy57 View Post
Figured I'd start this up. Ends up being a good tool to see the progression of pricing.

Include things like MSRP, final selling price, lease details, etc.
Saw a deal today at one of my local dealers - lease on RC350 non F-sport for $349 with $4,000 down. It doesn't sound too bad, but I wouldn't put down that much as downpayment = rather, I'd do MSDs!
lexi90 is offline  
Old 11-24-14, 09:15 PM
  #5  
michwrigh
Driver School Candidate
 
Join Date: Nov 2014
Location: TN
Posts: 9
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default

White/red RC350 F-sport purchased on 11/5/14

Sticker $51,978
discount -$500
Tax $3,603
Total $55,082 (cash deal)
michwrigh is offline  
Old 11-25-14, 10:11 AM
  #6  
Bearcat
Lead Lap
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: Nebraska
Posts: 725
Received 19 Likes on 17 Posts
Default

Originally Posted by michwrigh View Post
White/red RC350 F-sport purchased on 11/5/14

Sticker $51,978
discount -$500
Tax $3,603
Total $55,082 (cash deal)
That's crazy man. A whole $500?!? You need to work on your negotiating skills.

Last edited by Bearcat; 11-25-14 at 10:36 AM.
Bearcat is offline  
Old 11-25-14, 10:44 AM
  #7  
lexi90
Lexus Champion
 
lexi90's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2014
Location: CT
Posts: 1,742
Received 20 Likes on 17 Posts
Default

Originally Posted by michwrigh View Post
White/red RC350 F-sport purchased on 11/5/14

Sticker $51,978
discount -$500
Tax $3,603
Total $55,082 (cash deal)
Originally Posted by Bearcat View Post
That's crazy man. A whole $500?!? You need to work on your negotiating skills.
+1. $500 aint nothing! Unless he had a trade and they gave him top $$$
lexi90 is offline  
Old 11-25-14, 12:51 PM
  #8  
2015isboy
Driver
 
2015isboy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2014
Location: il
Posts: 170
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default

Originally Posted by lexi90 View Post
Saw a deal today at one of my local dealers - lease on RC350 non F-sport for $349 with $4,000 down. It doesn't sound too bad, but I wouldn't put down that much as downpayment = rather, I'd do MSDs!

Where was this lease at? Not bad at all. Would 4k down msd give you the same lease price?
2015isboy is offline  
Old 11-25-14, 03:08 PM
  #9  
tdoggy57
Driver School Candidate
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: May 2014
Location: Delaware
Posts: 19
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default

My dealership told me $760 a month with $3250 down to lease an F sport lol.
tdoggy57 is offline  
Old 11-25-14, 03:54 PM
  #10  
toystry
Lead Lap
 
toystry's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: San Diego, CA
Posts: 444
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default

Leases here in Virginia Beach are god awful, they are out of their minds:

toystry is offline  
Old 11-25-14, 05:35 PM
  #11  
dchar
Lexus Champion
 
dchar's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: SoCal
Posts: 2,918
Received 173 Likes on 143 Posts
Default

Well this is what they're offering in CA

dchar is offline  
Old 11-25-14, 07:46 PM
  #12  
Flic1
Driver School Candidate
 
Join Date: Nov 2014
Location: FL
Posts: 12
Likes: 0
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default

Originally Posted by tdoggy57 View Post
My dealership told me $760 a month with $3250 down to lease an F sport lol.
Would love to see the dealer math on this!!! What was the msrp, mileage and residual??
Flic1 is offline  
Old 11-25-14, 10:03 PM
  #13  
rparkzy
Driver
 
rparkzy's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2013
Location: CA
Posts: 146
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default

Originally Posted by tdoggy57 View Post
My dealership told me $760 a month with $3250 down to lease an F sport lol.
haha funny
rparkzy is offline  
Old 11-26-14, 05:20 AM
  #14  
Briitini
Rookie
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: South Florida
Posts: 82
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default

I just got the 2014 is250 f sport less than a year ago. I went into JM Lexus and was told over 1k per month for the rc350 f sport. 10k down to be around 830 and thats with a 720 credit score needless to say i said thanks, but no thanks. i will just need to stay in my current lease until its time. i am sweating this car sooooo bad though.
Briitini is offline  
Old 11-26-14, 06:39 AM
  #15  
Flic1
Driver School Candidate
 
Join Date: Nov 2014
Location: FL
Posts: 12
Likes: 0
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default

Originally Posted by Briitini View Post
I just got the 2014 is250 f sport less than a year ago. I went into JM Lexus and was told over 1k per month for the rc350 f sport. 10k down to be around 830 and thats with a 720 credit score needless to say i said thanks, but no thanks. i will just need to stay in my current lease until its time. i am sweating this car sooooo bad though.
Whaaaaatt??? Sounds like a good bit of highway robbery going on at dealers with this car. Assuming this is a $52k F Sport, a lease with $3000 towards cap cost reduction and the Lexus standard tier 1 money factor, I can't see why the monthly payment should be much over $600 before tax is added in by my calculations, That's assuming a 63% residual on a 36 month lease.....not sure where those are running exactly but should be close.

Are you sure he wasn't quoting an RC-F??
Flic1 is offline  

Thread Tools
Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Price Paid for RC 350


Contact Us - About Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
 
  • Ask a Question
    Get answers from community experts
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in: