Performance Forced induction, intakes, exhausts, torque converters, transmissions, etc.

IS350 Exhaust Comparisons

Search this Thread

Old 05-09-20, 11:00 AM
Tyrant32
Rookie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default IS350 Exhaust Comparisons

Hey Guys,

Been a long time since I last checked the forum. Was living overseas with my car in storage. Now that I'm back, I'm considering replacing the axle-back portion of my ARK GRiP exhaust with the Meisterschaft axle-back MUSA GTC (valve controll) so that starting my car at 0500 in the morning doesn't **** off the neighbors.

But the GTHaus exhaust is super expensive. So I want to make sure I get my money's worth. Can anyone compare the Meisterschaft, with valve closed AND open, to the ARK GRiP? The very few videos on YouTube make it seem like the Meisterschaft with valve CLOSED is still almost as loud as the ARK GRiP, while valve OPEN is even LOUDER.

Any and all info on these two specific exhausts is appreciated. Unless someone knows of another valvetronic exhaust for the IS350 that is still in production, thanks!
Old 05-09-20, 11:08 AM
Flash5
Pole Position

Received 449 Likes on 365 Posts

Originally Posted by Tyrant32
Hey Guys,

Been a long time since I last checked the forum. Was living overseas with my car in storage. Now that I'm back, I'm considering replacing the axle-back portion of my ARK GRiP exhaust with the Meisterschaft axle-back MUSA GTC (valve controll) so that starting my car at 0500 in the morning doesn't **** off the neighbors.

But the GTHaus exhaust is super expensive. So I want to make sure I get my money's worth. Can anyone compare the Meisterschaft, with valve closed AND open, to the ARK GRiP? The very few videos on YouTube make it seem like the Meisterschaft with valve CLOSED is still almost as loud as the ARK GRiP, while valve OPEN is even LOUDER.

Any and all info on these two specific exhausts is appreciated. Unless someone knows of another valvetronic exhaust for the IS350 that is still in production, thanks!
Don’t know much about the Meisterschaft besides that it’s top notch quality, nice sounds, and super duper expensive lol. Where in Rheinland Pfalz were you btw!? I’m here in Kaiserslautern. Lol.
Old 05-09-20, 11:14 AM
Tyrant32
Rookie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Flash5
Don’t know much about the Meisterschaft besides that it’s top notch quality, nice sounds, and super duper expensive lol. Where in Rheinland Pfalz were you btw!? I’m here in Kaiserslautern. Lol.
When I bought the car I was in Baumholder. But that was 3 years ago. Just goes to show you how long it's been since I checked the forum. I'm desperate to know if the Meisterschaft with EVC closed is quieter than the ARK GRiP.
Old 05-11-20, 02:36 AM
jameshan
Pole Position

Received 44 Likes on 31 Posts

From what i've heard, meister is quite raspy. Not a fan of it personally. Pretty sure closed is louder than ark.