Performance & Maintenance Engine, forced induction, intakes, exhausts, torque converters, transmissions, etc.

Speed cut install

Search this Thread

Old 02-11-06, 05:10 PM
VJ RC51
Lexus Champion

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Speed cut install

I cant quite read japanese yet, so can anyone tell me how to install a trust speed cut on a 1jzgte jzz30 a/t
Old 02-12-06, 02:02 PM
got_trd
Lexus Champion

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Its not that hard to figure out
Old 02-12-06, 02:42 PM
ConSynX
Lexus Test Driver

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

if nobody here helps ya. . .
Q: My HKS product did not have any English instructions.

A: HKS USA inserts english instructions into the products that ships from HKS USA. If you did not recieved them, please contact the HKS dealer where you originally purchased your product. The HKS dealer should provide you with the instructions for the HKS product. If the HKS dealer can not obtain the instruction manuals for you, you may contact HKS USA's customer service line at (310) 491-3300. Please have your original invoice accessible as you will need to fax HKS USA a copy of the original invoice. If you do not have a copy of your original invoice, there is a charge of $5-10.00 depending on the number of pages included in the instruction manual. HKS will then fax, mail, or email (if applicable) instructions upon receipt of payment. These charges are for customers in the continental United States and Canada. International countries are slightly higher. Please note that not all of HKS USA's English instruction manuals are available in email able format.

i know it's hks and not greddy, but i'm guessing they work the same, and greddy doesn't have the install manual on their website for the SCC