Performance & Maintenance Engine, forced induction, intakes, exhausts, torque converters, transmissions, etc.

Tranny question

Search this Thread

Old 01-14-06, 12:19 PM
madlooper
Driver School Candidate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Tranny question

Iam needing a tranny for a SC400 and when I click on transmissions in the form it sends me to MadDawg Transmissions .....when I call them they do not carry or deal with a Lexus SC400 transmission ...Just was wondering why the link if they dont deal with Lexus transmissions.

Dont mean any disrespect but I was looking at the site and was thinking this might be a alright deal . So I called , and the guy was nice and all but he said he did not deal with Lexus Transmissions for my SC much. He could however get me one but it the price didnt come close to what he has advertised ... I understand he is mostly into perform. trannys so If you into turing your Lexus into a street car that your going to race often then he is the man your looking for, If your trying to get your lexus back to OEM then I am not sure thats your best bet .... But Iam just stating my oppinon ... for what its worth..... if any ....