Pacific For events in California, Idaho, Nevada, Oregon, Washington, Hawaii, and Alaska.

Anyone in Fresno?

Search this Thread

Old 06-05-09, 09:31 PM
basketthis
Pole Position

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Anyone in Fresno?

Figured I'd reach out to my fellow forum members, so here goes:

Anyone located in Fresno, CA that would be willing to help?

Cliff notes: Need someone to pickup a meter for me in CA and ship to VA asap! Will pay nominal pickup fee to "picker-upper" if needed. PM for details and location.

^^^Put cliff notes up top to help this go as fast as possible. I need this thing like yesterday! PLEASE HELP!

Long story: I have been looking for a Fluke multimeter for a long time and haven't been able to find anything for less than $200 for what I need. I just recently spotted one listed on Craigslist, but... IT'S IN CALIFORNIA!!!

I live in VA and one could understand why I would be disappointed.

Was wondering if anyone in Fresno would be willing to pick up a multimeter that's posted on the local Craigslist ad (after I pay them) and ship it to me here in VA. The seller is not interested in dealing with anyone that's not local. So, no since in me bothering him. I have all the contact info and cash ready. Please PM for details and location!!!

This person will have a good rating on the CL community already (as I do) and have vouchers. I am willing to pay a reasonable pickup fee to the person who is able to get this for me. Anyone who is interested who lives in that area, please let me know when you are available to do this and what your fee would be. Would like to do it asap as the place looks like a pawn shop and it may be gone soon!
Old 06-06-09, 01:41 PM
basketthis
Pole Position

Can anyone help? I'm willing to pay for this through paypal to your account and compensate for time and travel...
Old 06-06-09, 06:20 PM
mkiiisupra
Lexus Test Driver

check the cali sections, they spend more time in there then the pacific section