Go Back  ClubLexus - Lexus Forum Discussion > Local Chapters and Regional Forums > NELOC
Anyone near Florence, NJ willing to help me out? >

Anyone near Florence, NJ willing to help me out?

Notices
NELOC Home of the North East Lexus Owners Club

Anyone near Florence, NJ willing to help me out?

Old 11-28-17, 12:00 PM
Dx3
Lexus Fanatic

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Default Anyone near Florence, NJ willing to help me out?

I am trying to purchase a vehicle for a friend of mine that is in Florence, NJ. I am in Tulsa, OK so canít just stop by to check it out. Iíd end up flying up there to pick it up, just donít want to fly up there and it be a POS. Anyone willing to swing by and take a look for me? I can pay for lunch and gas if you do! Let me know,

Jonny
Old 11-28-17, 04:24 PM
tjmhillz
Lexus Champion

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

is the car at a dealer or private seller?
Old 02-01-18, 08:57 AM
ml2
Driver School Candidate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Dx3 View Post
I am trying to purchase a vehicle for a friend of mine that is in Florence, NJ. I am in Tulsa, OK so canít just stop by to check it out. Iíd end up flying up there to pick it up, just donít want to fly up there and it be a POS. Anyone willing to swing by and take a look for me? I can pay for lunch and gas if you do! Let me know,

Jonny
I can do this sometime next week, do you have a vin? I have unlimited access to Autocheck.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Anyone near Florence, NJ willing to help me out?

Contact Us - About Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.