Pacific For events in California, Idaho, Nevada, Oregon, Washington, Hawaii, and Alaska.

Just had all fluids in my car replaced

Search this Thread

Old 04-28-04, 03:24 PM
UptownGS
Lexus Champion

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default Just had all fluids in my car replaced

Local shop in Orange County, CA that I have been recently going to. My parents used to do alot of business w/ this guy Michael at Perfect Auto so I tried him out and he seems very thorough in his work so kept on using him.

Well I just purchased a GS300 and took it to him to get some work done. and the whole inspection stuff. He charged me $240 to change out all the fluids in the car, yes that is Flushing and replacing it all. Also he uses the specific Toyota brand Transmission fluid because he believes that our cars were built by Toyota to use that fluid for optimum performance. Hence the reason why it was a little more expensive then he would normally quote.

Also he changed my brake pads for free, which I thought was way cool. I remember seeing a thread about a guy getting charged $1200 to get all his fluids in his car flushed and replaced, so I figure that some of you who also want to go this route may want to use a shop that would charge a whole lot less.

PS all the noise and creeking sounds under my car has stopped. He ended up replacing a bunch of bolts and hardware underneath the body. He of course charged for this but for 2 days worth of work I am very satisfied. I dropped by the shop and they were constantly working on the car. I would highly reccomend the shop. I figure throwing him some more business while helping CL members at the same time would benifit everyone!

PM me for his info... I dont know the CL rules If I am allowed to post business information. Oh and YES.... the car feels just like brand new...