NX - 1st Gen (2015-2021)

From pictures attached, does this 2016 Lexus NX 300h have...???

Search this Thread

Old 05-27-16, 01:28 AM
tolick
Rookie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default From pictures attached, does this 2016 Lexus NX 300h have...???

Hello! If you'll check pictures attached to this post, can you tell me the specs for this car? Does it have:

1)Premium package (18-inch wheels, auto-dimming exterior mirrors, a blind-spot monitor with rear cross-traffic alert, a sunroof, heated and ventilated front seats and driver memory settings.) ?

2) The Luxury package includes those items from Premium package plus a power liftgate, automatic wipers, leather upholstery, a heated steering wheel and wood trim. ? (in picture 2 is visible wood trim? Perforated Crème leather with Linear Black Shadow wood trim - is an option from Luxury package, if i'm right?)

3) Navigation package includes a navigation system as well as the Remote Touch electronics interface, two additional speakers, voice controls and various Lexus Enform smartphone-integrated apps?

4) Front and rear parking sensors?

5) Adaptive cruise control (includes a forward collision mitigation system).

6) upgraded LED headlights with Automatic High Beam?

I have VIN number also. Can anyone check car specs uisng VIN number?

Please let me know!

Thanks!

PS: THERE IS NO WAY TO GET MORE PICTURES!

Last edited by tolick; 05-27-16 at 04:55 PM.
Old 05-27-16, 01:51 PM
tolick
Rookie

No-body can help me?? Perforated Crème leather means there is Luxury package inside or it is available in Premium Package also?
Old 05-27-16, 03:29 PM
typocl
Instructor

Received 36 Likes on 33 Posts

doing a sample build on Lexus's website, it offers the Creme leather and doesn't seem to force a luxury package. Your PS negates a lot of options for help.
Old 05-27-16, 04:55 PM
Koetsu
Driver

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

I'll give it a shot ...

Vehicle appears to have NuLux seating surfaces and does not have the black line wood trim, which would indicate that the trim level is Premium. Vehicle appears to have upgraded LED head lights, but parking sensors do not appear to be installed in the bumper fascia. A picture of the lower left side of the instrument panel left of the steering wheel would help define the installed options.

I am making comparisons with my Luxury trim level 2015 NX200t.

Hope this helps. YMMV.
Old 05-27-16, 05:00 PM
tolick
Rookie

Originally Posted by typocl
doing a sample build on Lexus's website, it offers the Creme leather and doesn't seem to force a luxury package. Your PS negates a lot of options for help.
I think it have: Perforated Crème leather with Linear Black Shadow wood trim, but from what i read, Black Shadow wood trim is available in luxury package? Am i right?

PS: i changed my PS. Sorry for confusion
Old 05-27-16, 05:19 PM
tolick
Rookie

Originally Posted by Koetsu
I'll give it a shot ...

Vehicle appears to have NuLux seating surfaces and does not have the black line wood trim, which would indicate that the trim level is Premium. Vehicle appears to have upgraded LED head lights, but parking sensors do not appear to be installed in the bumper fascia. A picture of the lower left side of the instrument panel left of the steering wheel would help define the installed options.

Hope this helps. YMMV.

Yea, thanks, i found it does not have Perforated Crème leather with Linear Black Shadow wood trim but have only Crème NuLuxe with Dark Umber trim while playing with pics on: http://www.lexus.com/models/NX-hybrid

Can there be available Seat cooling in this option? Or it is available on Premium only?
Old 05-27-16, 05:29 PM
tolick
Rookie

Upgraded LED head lights includes Automatic High Beam or this is separate option?
Old 05-27-16, 06:01 PM
typocl
Instructor

Received 36 Likes on 33 Posts

just as a side note - what are you trying to do? Is this vehicle on auction or something?
Old 05-27-16, 06:40 PM
TechNut
Pole Position

Received 721 Likes on 528 Posts

Originally Posted by Koetsu
I'll give it a shot ...

Hope this helps. YMMV.
I concur. Looks exactly like the creme NuLuxe in my Premium model - and of course the LED lighting upgrade - but not necessarily with auto highbeam. No parking sensors visible and without more detailed images of the dash impossible to tell on some of the option questions. I don't see anything here to suggest Luxury package.