Northern California Lexus Club We are the Northern California Lexus Owners' Club.
This forum is sponsored by Exact Motorsports

***NorCal Certified - Lexus Evolution II Sept 29, 2013***

Search this Thread

Old 09-09-13, 04:31 PM
norcal2jz
Pole Position

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

REGISTERED! PUT ME DOWN for San Francisco caravan!Last year was awesome, but I've missed so many meets this year, glad my car will be ready in time for this event, cant miss it!
Old 09-09-13, 07:05 PM
MyIS350G
Lexus Champion

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Triple digit!
Caravan Threads will be up Sunday!
Old 09-09-13, 08:56 PM
MrFuel
Pole Position

Received 23 Likes on 10 Posts

Can't wait for this event
Old 09-10-13, 06:49 PM
MyIS350G
Lexus Champion

Sponsors:

Audio Solutionz
AutoSport209
Diamond Autobody
Imperial Works
Lighting Techniks
Mikuni
N1 Concepts
Pure Entertainment
Rocky Mountain WIndowtint
Vapor Parlor
Vossen Wheels
===============================================

Exhaust & Intake Demo
We are looking for 10-12 cars for the demo
Please PM me the info below:
Name:
Year & Model:
Exhaust Brand:
Mid-Pipe: Yes/No? Brand?
Intake Brand:

https://www.clublexus.com/forums/nor...take-demo.html

Last edited by MyIS350G; 09-10-13 at 07:05 PM.
Old 09-10-13, 08:55 PM
Hoovey689

Received 122 Likes on 82 Posts

Looks like it's going to be a good event. Thanks for setting it up again Jon.

I however will be unable to make it. I'll be at Beyond Wonderland
Old 09-10-13, 10:27 PM
xrsracer
Pole Position

Originally Posted by Hoovey2411
Looks like it's going to be a good event. Thanks for setting it up again Jon.

I however will be unable to make it. I'll be at Beyond Wonderland
Take me with you LOL .
Old 09-10-13, 11:36 PM
Leowaxx
Pole Position

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Registered!! Cant wait .
My first event
Old 09-11-13, 11:06 AM
RMMGS4
Northern California Regional Officer

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by Leowaxx
Registered!! Cant wait .
My first event
Welcome. This is your first event and our LAST big event until next year. With the many events that occurred this year, most of the active members know each other very well at this point.

Don't feel too left out if people huddle in their little groups, but feel free to introduce yourself as we are a pretty friendly bunch.

This is a tight knit community, much more than any other forum or social network that I have come across. The veteran members rarely come out except for the big meets like this. Some of us have been around for 10+ years and on average most have been around for 3-5 years. This becomes like a family reunion for many of us. The smaller meets we hold throughout the many regions in NorCal are smaller and more intimate. That's where local people get to know each other very well. I suggest you partake in those once meet season resumes next year in the Feb/ March timeframe.

The networking in this community is very strong and the knowlege base of our cars and connections we have established are also very solid. Only the outsiders find themselves posting on the forums for help as the rest of us are getting our hookup through direct personal contact. Those who post on the forums for help are probably only getting 10% response out of the resources actually available to them, if they were an active member of this community with access to personal email and cell #s. That access is ONLY gained through the friendships that we acquire through active involvement.

Here's a complete list of all the member organized events:

https://www.clublexus.com/forums/nor...-calendar.html

Last edited by RMMGS4; 09-11-13 at 11:20 AM.
Old 09-11-13, 06:16 PM
RX7 RAGE
Lexus Test Driver

I just registered and will be bringing my ISF. It's going to be a long drive from San Diego, CA.
Old 09-12-13, 12:42 AM
Leowaxx
Pole Position

Originally Posted by RMMGS4

Welcome. This is your first event and our LAST big event until next year. With the many events that occurred this year, most of the active members know each other very well at this point.

Don't feel too left out if people huddle in their little groups, but feel free to introduce yourself as we are a pretty friendly bunch.

This is a tight knit community, much more than any other forum or social network that I have come across. The veteran members rarely come out except for the big meets like this. Some of us have been around for 10+ years and on average most have been around for 3-5 years. This becomes like a family reunion for many of us. The smaller meets we hold throughout the many regions in NorCal are smaller and more intimate. That's where local people get to know each other very well. I suggest you partake in those once meet season resumes next year in the Feb/ March timeframe.

The networking in this community is very strong and the knowlege base of our cars and connections we have established are also very solid. Only the outsiders find themselves posting on the forums for help as the rest of us are getting our hookup through direct personal contact. Those who post on the forums for help are probably only getting 10% response out of the resources actually available to them, if they were an active member of this community with access to personal email and cell #s. That access is ONLY gained through the friendships that we acquire through active involvement.

Here's a complete list of all the member organized events:

https://www.clublexus.com/forums/nor...-calendar.html

Thanks ,I hve weakness with new ppl around me.i barely talk to new ppl / i just hve no idea what to talk / to do with new ppl around me.ya tht my lil problem but i will do my best. i wish i can attended to any events but most of the event are happening on weekend & i hve to work on weekend cuz busy days.thy wont let me take off on weekends.
Old 09-12-13, 10:59 AM
bweezy
Pole Position

I feel you for my first meet I didn't know anyone and felt pretty awkward and didn't really talk to anyone. I left half way through the meet because it just felt a waste of time sitting around doing nothing.

Since then I’ve came out to more and more meets and eventually got to meet everyone including RMMGS4 and the rest of the crew. As said everyone’s super friendly, no drama, chill and easy to talk to so now all meets go by fast since it’s always a blast just hanging out and catching up with all the members.

I say if you’re shy on the day of the meet try to flag down one of the staff members and introduce yourself and I’m sure they’ll point you in the right direction on who’s who at the meet.

So once again welcome and we’re looking forward to meeting you the day of the meet, you’ll have a blast!

See you then
Old 09-12-13, 11:06 AM
Mikeyy
Pole Position

Registered, however not sure if I'm bringing my car or not
Old 09-12-13, 04:27 PM
Leowaxx
Pole Position

Originally Posted by bweezy
I feel you for my first meet I didn't know anyone and felt pretty awkward and didn't really talk to anyone. I left half way through the meet because it just felt a waste of time sitting around doing nothing.

Since then I’ve came out to more and more meets and eventually got to meet everyone including RMMGS4 and the rest of the crew. As said everyone’s super friendly, no drama, chill and easy to talk to so now all meets go by fast since it’s always a blast just hanging out and catching up with all the members.

I say if you’re shy on the day of the meet try to flag down one of the staff members and introduce yourself and I’m sure they’ll point you in the right direction on who’s who at the meet.

So once again welcome and we’re looking forward to meeting you the day of the meet, you’ll have a blast!

See you then
Sure . Thanks for the advice . Ill do my best & well see how it goes . Finger crossed. Lol
Old 09-15-13, 04:42 PM
SnowPeas
Rookie

I registered thanks Jon for talking me into going.
Old 09-15-13, 07:48 PM
MyIS350G
Lexus Champion

Originally Posted by SnowPeas
I registered thanks Jon for talking me into going.
no problem, you have a clean ride, why not show it off and meet the rest of the Lexus family

Quick Reply: ***NorCal Certified - Lexus Evolution II Sept 29, 2013***