Northern California Lexus Club We are the Northern California Lexus Owners' Club.
This forum is sponsored by Exact Motorsports

Bringing Lexus back to the Central Valley

Search this Thread

Old 02-25-12, 08:47 PM
soulsoarer
Pole Position

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Mr Jokster
I'll try to find you, but we might be easier to find

Hell yea it is... Sad thing was that there are too many haters out there that wont appreciate the work put into it! Its refreshing to see something done not just different, but properly!
I want to see a picture of this SC, please.
Old 02-25-12, 09:30 PM
Mr Jokster
Lexus Test Driver

Received 88 Likes on 80 Posts

Old 02-26-12, 01:05 AM
AllBlackon
Driver

yo that was fun, we should do this again
Old 02-26-12, 10:54 AM
Mr Jokster
Lexus Test Driver

Last night was a blast, met some new people with the passion for cars as I have. I will give another attempt at this. When I get home I'll pm everyone who has posted on this thread as well as 'comb' the site for other fresno members. Once I get peoples schedules and phone numbers, I'll get something together for us to meet. Also, feel free to stop other Lexus owners on the street to add to our group, be wise and just pick random Lexus owners to freak out LoL, look for those who look to be in the modding or car scene. Refer them to this sight and see if maybe they'll give a phone number, pass it along to me and I'll get in contact.

As for future meets, please understand that I wont be able to accomadate everyones schedules, however I will do my best. If you have any ideas, pm me (or call). Summer is comming with good weather, hope to take advantage of this. Also, would be nice to represent the true Central Valley with a large group going to the BOS and EOS meets in the Bay Area
Old 02-26-12, 03:04 PM
lexuswtf
Lexus Test Driver

good job nathaniel!!... glad the meets in Fresno is coming along..
Old 02-26-12, 08:32 PM
soulsoarer
Pole Position

SC has potential. Different rims, no vent visor, no roof spoiler, 30% tent and it will look 180.
Old 02-27-12, 07:47 AM
xrsracer
Pole Position

Damn!!!!!!! I wanted to hit it up with u guys so bad but I couldn't ditch the work schedule at the last minute. Give me a quicker text next time nate lol. For sure ill be there for the next one though.
Old 02-27-12, 03:45 PM
Mr Jokster
Lexus Test Driver

Originally Posted by soulsoarer
SC has potential. Different rims, no vent visor, no roof spoiler, 30% tent and it will look 180.
dude, you just changed the whole car. not cool.
Old 02-27-12, 04:13 PM
RMMGS4
Northern California Regional Officer

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Last night was a blast, met some new people with the passion for cars as I have. I will give another attempt at this. When I get home I'll pm everyone who has posted on this thread as well as 'comb' the site for other fresno members. Once I get peoples schedules and phone numbers, I'll get something together for us to meet. Also, feel free to stop other Lexus owners on the street to add to our group, be wise and just pick random Lexus owners to freak out LoL, look for those who look to be in the modding or car scene. Refer them to this sight and see if maybe they'll give a phone number, pass it along to me and I'll get in contact.

As for future meets, please understand that I wont be able to accomadate everyones schedules, however I will do my best. If you have any ideas, pm me (or call). Summer is comming with good weather, hope to take advantage of this. Also, would be nice to represent the true Central Valley with a large group going to the BOS and EOS meets in the Bay Area
Keep up the good work Nate. I will soon be posting the event calendar once we have the dates finalized. The BOS meet and the CVG meet would be the two big events you should target your crew to attend. I know it's a drive and I know it's hard for people to get free, but for those who work weekends, if we post these dates in advance, there IS something called VACATION. Hope we can make it worth your while to attend our events and hope to see you guys rep your region well.

Old 02-27-12, 06:34 PM
lexury530
Driver

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

You guys should come out to Vacaville for a meet!! There's a meet out here every second Thursday of the month.
Old 02-27-12, 09:53 PM
Mr Jokster
Lexus Test Driver

Originally Posted by lexury530
You guys should come out to Vacaville for a meet!! There's a meet out here every second Thursday of the month.
You're 3 1/2 hours from us buddy Central Valley is 559
Old 02-27-12, 11:11 PM
MyIS350G
Lexus Champion

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

You're 3 1/2 hours from us buddy Central Valley is 559
Central Valley is so wide... u guys are 3.5 hours away and still part of Central Valley!
Old 02-28-12, 09:21 AM
CAsc300
Rookie

were central central valley lol.
Old 02-28-12, 03:22 PM
Mr Jokster
Lexus Test Driver

Originally Posted by MyIS350G
Central Valley is so wide... u guys are 3.5 hours away and still part of Central Valley!
Yea, but its ridiculous that NorCal has decided to create a Central Valley "gathering" to add to their many gatherings. This is the reason why I began this, we're completely left out of the group because no one else wants to drive out of their area. One of these days we'll come up... ONE of these days...
Old 02-28-12, 05:02 PM
RMMGS4
Northern California Regional Officer

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Yea, but its ridiculous that NorCal has decided to create a Central Valley "gathering" to add to their many gatherings. This is the reason why I began this, we're completely left out of the group because no one else wants to drive out of their area. One of these days we'll come up... ONE of these days...
Well John started meets in his region for the same reason as you; a lack of any community involvement. His event is going on 3 years now and it has become a successful and yearly scheduled activity that CL members from the Bay Area are willing to make the trek out to support "Johns" part of the Central Valley.

As for delineating what geographical area should be defined as CVG, I'll leave it up to you and John to duke it out.

Perhaps you should divide it into North and South Central Valley ?

Quick Reply: Bringing Lexus back to the Central Valley