Northeast For events in Connecticut, Delaware, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New York, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, Vermont and West Virginia

2005 EuroPacific Summer Showoff - Floyd Bennett Field - OFFICIAL THREAD

Search this Thread

Old 03-22-05, 10:13 AM
isman
Pole Position

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by tsopranoMB
why not bring the IS? or will u be showing it at SEMA AC the following week ?
Actually, I just might bring the IS instead of the SC if it's done in time from the body shop .

Charles
Old 03-22-05, 06:44 PM
MSBoy
Lead Lap

Originally Posted by BigMoNYC
Im Definetly In, Not To Far From My House
You've been added to the list!
Old 03-22-05, 09:30 PM
MSBoy
Lead Lap

Default Attention Lexus Camp!!!

...ummmm, guys??? WHERE IS THE LEXUS GROWTH? Right about this time last year the Lexus camp's attendance list was BOOMING and beating the pants off the BMW camp's attendance list!

This year, the Lex camp seems to be sorta... i dunno... dormant. Can I rally the troops??? Maybe this will help:

EuroPacific Summer Showoff Marque Attendance List (as of March 23, 2005):

BMW = 60 Cars
InfinitiG35 = 50 Cars
Lexus = 19 Cars

ATTENTION ALL LEXUS ENTHUSIASTS: DO NOT ALLOW THE INFINITI CAMP TO SURPASS YOU!!! YOU ARE ONE OF THE 3 FOUNDING FATHERS OF THE EUROPACIFIC SUMMER SHOWOFF! YOU CANNOT ALLOW THE ROOKIE ADDITION TO SHAME YOU!

Hope I ruffled some feathers! Let's make some Lexus NOISE!! PUT YOUR NAME DOWN!!!
Old 03-23-05, 03:25 AM
TLW
Lexus Fanatic

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

yeah where is everybody ??
Old 03-23-05, 10:22 AM
MrMark
Lexus Fanatic

Received 21 Likes on 21 Posts

Originally Posted by MSBoy
...ummmm, guys??? WHERE IS THE LEXUS GROWTH? Right about this time last year the Lexus camp's attendance list was BOOMING and beating the pants off the BMW camp's attendance list!

This year, the Lex camp seems to be sorta... i dunno... dormant. Can I rally the troops??? Maybe this will help:

EuroPacific Summer Showoff Marque Attendance List (as of March 23, 2005):

BMW = 60 Cars
InfinitiG35 = 50 Cars
Lexus = 19 Cars

ATTENTION ALL LEXUS ENTHUSIASTS: DO NOT ALLOW THE INFINITI CAMP TO SURPASS YOU!!! YOU ARE ONE OF THE 3 FOUNDING FATHERS OF THE EUROPACIFIC SUMMER SHOWOFF! YOU CANNOT ALLOW THE ROOKIE ADDITION TO SHAME YOU!

Hope I ruffled some feathers! Let's make some Lexus NOISE!! PUT YOUR NAME DOWN!!!
And one Infiniti M45
Old 03-23-05, 10:14 PM
NYC ES3
Lead Lap

Received 10 Likes on 8 Posts

Get AT THEM RON!!!!!

G-SQUAD + Reinforcements IS UP to 25 as of today ....and thats JUST G35's...just one model from Infiniti

The new jacks to the Europacific meet....hmmm however I was at the rained out date of Apr26,2004 and remember meeting D2Autosport to roll in with like 30 Lex's then the UPstate and Mass group rolled in with another 20+ and so on....So I dont know whats up....

THis year , NOT that I'm sellin out but I gotta get my G-Squad up and roll in with our reinforcements of G's....and UM in THREE days we got up 25 of us......

So I dont know whats up with my Lex boys they are sleepin over here ...MSboy aka Ron....Ya gotta get them going!!
Old 03-24-05, 05:06 AM
2001slvrIS
Driver School Candidate

hey you can count me in, ill definitely be there
Old 03-24-05, 08:23 AM
MSBoy
Lead Lap

Originally Posted by 2001slvrIS
hey you can count me in, ill definitely be there
You're on the list!

See you there!
Old 03-24-05, 08:46 AM
MSBoy
Lead Lap

Talking WoW! What a difference a day made!

Originally Posted by NYC ES3
Get AT THEM RON!!!!!

G-SQUAD + Reinforcements IS UP to 25 as of today ....and thats JUST G35's...just one model from Infiniti

The new jacks to the Europacific meet....hmmm however I was at the rained out date of Apr26,2004 and remember meeting D2Autosport to roll in with like 30 Lex's then the UPstate and Mass group rolled in with another 20+ and so on....So I dont know whats up....

THis year , NOT that I'm sellin out but I gotta get my G-Squad up and roll in with our reinforcements of G's....and UM in THREE days we got up 25 of us......

So I dont know whats up with my Lex boys they are sleepin over here ...MSboy aka Ron....Ya gotta get them going!!

Congratulations Lexus camp!! You have officially passed the Infiniti G35 camp! Here are the numbers:

BMW = 64
Lexus = 29
Infiniti = 25
Audi = (Will update soon)

Now Lex folk, this is definitly progress, but it still does not resemble the growth you had last year. As NYC ES3 brought out, the G35 camp's 25 was rallyed and assembled in just 3 days!! DO NOT REST ON YER LAURELS! NYC ES3 (Vance) is anticipating an army-like turnout from the Infiniti G35 camp!! And when an army is assembled, IT MEANS WAR! It is estimated that the G35 camp will rival the BMW camp in overall numbers (like the Lexus camp of last year). So rally the troops, assemble the men and women and come out flexing GS/IS-Style!!!

The BMW camp is growing everyday. As reflected above, they have a commanding lead with 64 cars already and many of the Bimmer people who came last year have not yet put their names on the list!! A sweet array of Bimmers will show. Right now there are about 27 E46 M3s, and the rest 328s, 330s and ZHPs!! Trickled among them are some 5 and 7 Series. Many of these babies are gonna be HOOKED UP!! You can rest assured the BMW cap is feeling VERY VERY VERY smug and untouchable now! I am asking you troops to KILL THAT SMUG JOY of theirs. Rally rally rally!!!
Old 03-25-05, 10:04 PM
BkLexZ
Pole Position

Put me down, but I dont know if Im going to take my lex or might come down with my friend in his black G35 coupe. He isnt part of g-squad or any other site. Maybe well bring both my GS and his G35.
Old 03-26-05, 07:14 AM
Kendu14
Rookie

Default I'm IN

Put me down i will be there....
Old 03-26-05, 07:52 AM
TLW
Lexus Fanatic

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by Kendu14
Put me down i will be there....
Ken !!!!!

whats up man long time no see

havent seen you since Vegas my good man

give me a call sometime
Old 03-26-05, 07:57 AM
roberttran
Pole Position

OH snap! I havn't been back here in awhile. I switched to the dark side (BMW), but I'd love to still hang with the Lexus people

Count me and my E36 in

-Robert
Old 03-26-05, 08:29 AM
MSBoy
Lead Lap

Default Growth Spurts!!!

5 more added to the list... bring the Lex camp to 34!!!

Here are the latest editions:

30. BkLexZ
31. Kendu14
32. no2faber
33. VSsc400 [TBD]
34. roberttran

Check the second post in this thread to look at the complete list!

...and KEEP IT GROWING! Now you have pulled 7 car lengths in front of the G35 camp!

Hey Vance, rally them up over there!

Ron
Old 03-28-05, 04:02 AM
badboybeul
Driver School Candidate

Default Sorry Fellas

Sorry fellas have some prior arrangments, so i wont be able to see all the mods that were done over the winter months!!! I do look forward to any following meets we will have this year!!!

Quick Reply: 2005 EuroPacific Summer Showoff - Floyd Bennett Field - OFFICIAL THREAD