NELOC Home of the North East Lexus Owners Club
View Poll Results: Which meet can you attend and should be our 1st meet.
Black Smith Racing
25.00%
White Marsh meet
75.00%
Voters: 12. You may not vote on this poll

MD & Surrounding area meet - Find Directions @ Post#64

Search this Thread

Old 03-02-07, 04:51 PM
bigmalik00
Lexus Champion

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default MD & Surrounding area meet - Find Directions @ Post#64

Hello here is the issue gang,
We have been invited to two meets. Black Smith(Baltimore County, MD) and White Marsh( Baltimore County MD). General census wants one to be our 1st monthly meet. Black Smith meet is 3/10/07 and the White Marsh is on 3/18/07. I want to get on idea on which date we will have the most turn out. Reguardless we will have members at both. Both meets will be a CLUB LEXUS decal meet thats right get your CL decal. If you attend both you will get a NELOC decal .(this is the only way you can get it without the 3 meet minimum) I really want everyone to attend at least one meet. We have several things to discuss and I have some new jokes. Please be advised that you should come out reguardless of the state of your car. (just clean it) Feel free to tell a friend. Our club is not limited to the performance hearted but open to ALL LEXUS owners. VA, MD, DE, and PA this is the time to step up. (NY and NJ you know you are always welcome)NY and NJ has shown us how to do it let follow the lead.

Last edited by bigmalik00; 03-02-07 at 04:55 PM.
Old 03-02-07, 06:34 PM
GSoup
Lexus Fanatic

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

Hey Malik...

You never know maybe some NY'ers will come through

There's a thread re: White Marsh for those who weren't aware of it or would like additional info.
https://www.clublexus.com/forums/sho...ht=white+marsh

Last edited by GSoup; 03-02-07 at 07:00 PM.
Old 03-02-07, 06:43 PM
1loudLX
Lexus Champion

whats black smith racing about? Sounds interesting...if i dont go away that week i might roll down.
Old 03-02-07, 07:05 PM
bigmalik00
Lexus Champion

Originally Posted by GSoup
Hey Malik...

You never know maybe some NY'ers will come through
There's a thread re: White Marsh for those who weren't aware of it or would like additional info.
https://www.clublexus.com/forums/sho...ht=white+marsh
That is a beautiful thing!

Originally Posted by 1loudLX
whats black smith racing about? Sounds interesting...if i dont go away that week i might roll down.
A local shop here in Baltimore. They were on Street Fury with one of our old NELOC'ers (Automan)
Old 03-02-07, 07:08 PM
trukn1
NELOC Mod

Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts

Originally Posted by 1loudLX
Blacksmith racing is the name of a Speed/Performance shop in Baltimore Area.
and the meet(Blacksmith) is next weekend.

Malik, we already discussed this on the phone earlier,, I plan to definately attend the Black Smith meet and am really trying to Attend the White March meet as well. As of now I am committed to the Blacksmith meet. MD and surrounding area, Malik and I would like to get a really good turn out for this event. There are alot of newer faces and names in our area and it would be good to identify and meet some of our newer members. Gathering time/place in order to roll in as a unit to be announced. Please try to at least make one of the 2 listed above. Contact Malik or myself to let us know if you plan to attend. Please post up here,,name,,which meet you will attend,,, so we can have a good estimate of how many people are coming. As stated above, this is not limited to just the MD and surrounding area,, and PLEASE do not think that if your car is not modded or is just plain stock, that you cannot attend. ALL ARE WELCOME!!!! Northern NELOC crew, invitation doesnt even need to be extended as you all know that you are always welcome. Please post up, so that Malik and myself can get things organized. Thanks!!!
Old 03-03-07, 06:46 AM
Smitty
Pole Position

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Well I'm still working on some mods but I can clean the ES up and roll. . I'm sure we can get some other MD people. *cough*cough* plex, nate, ect...

-Smitty
Old 03-03-07, 05:08 PM
Apex84
Lead Lap

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I'm in, but with the *** end of my car being smashed I won't be so clean looking.
Old 03-03-07, 06:44 PM
1loudLX
Lexus Champion

Originally Posted by Apex84
I'm in, but with the *** end of my car being smashed I won't be so clean looking.
WHAT???????

I should be down to come to the first meet.
Old 03-03-07, 06:59 PM
96gti2.0t
Lead Lap

i voted white marsh just cause i think ill be in VA around that date
Old 03-03-07, 08:09 PM
trukn1
NELOC Mod

OK,, attendance list

Blacksmith Racing meet 3/10 (Saturday)
1. Trunk1
2. BigMalik
3. Smitty
4. Apex
5. 1LoudLX (possibly)

White Marsh Meet 3/18 (Sunday)
1. Big Malik
2. Trukn1 (schedule and time permitting)
3. 96gti2.0t

OK Maryland, this is going to be the first of many for us this year, so let's pull it together. This area has been itching for a meet and we really need to put names to faces and etc. Sign up now so we know who to expect, directions and gathering time to be posted up by this Wednesday.
Old 03-03-07, 09:08 PM
Apex84
Lead Lap

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by trukn1
OK,, attendance list

1. Trunk1
2. BigMalik
3. Smitty
4. Apex
5. 1LoudLX (possibly)

1. Big Malik
3. 96gti2.0t

OK Maryland, this is going to be the first of many for us this year, so let's pull it together. This area has been itching for a meet and we really need to put names to faces and etc. Sign up now so we know who to expect, directions and gathering time to be posted up by this Wednesday.
Add me to the list for White Marsh.
Old 03-03-07, 09:14 PM
KevinGS
Pole Position

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Sorry I've been so out of touch...life is just crazy busy right now.

I'll probably be at the White Marsh event. But that weekend is jam-packed with stuff (extended family will be in town all weekend, and my friend from Cali will be in town as well and I have Sunday late afternoon plans with her...and I'm also DJing a surprise birthday party Saturday night)...but I think I can make the early Sunday White Marsh event, at least for an hour or two.

This weekend's Scion meet at BlackSmith is a no-go for me, it looks like I'll be in Jersey this weekend. But I talked to Maurice (Mo) at BlackSmith, and he'd be happy to see any NELOCers at the event.

And I'm assuming Carlisle will be our first full-fledge regional meet, where we combine the MD/DC/VA crew with the PA/NY/NJ/Conn crew, right? Or are we planning one before that?

And I assume we'll have another regional meet in Atlantic City or Harrisburg this summer as well.

Last edited by KevinGS; 03-03-07 at 09:18 PM.
Old 03-03-07, 09:23 PM
trukn1
NELOC Mod

OK,, attendance list

1. Trunk1
2. BigMalik
3. Smitty
4. Apex
5. 1LoudLX (possibly)

1. Big Malik
3. 96gti2.0t
4. Apex
5. KevinGS (early arrival/departure)

OK Maryland, this is going to be the first of many for us this year, so let's pull it together. This area has been itching for a meet and we really need to put names to faces and etc. Sign up now so we know who to expect, directions and gathering time to be posted up by this Wednesday
Old 03-03-07, 11:12 PM
bigmalik00
Lexus Champion

Everyone... please don't be shy...my car will be the ugliest one there! I have a closet full of parts to put on. I just don't have the time...(but I will) please chime in if you have any other ideas...
Old 03-03-07, 11:16 PM
Smitty
Pole Position

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Trukn1 put me down as possible for the White Marsh meet. Come on MD where yall at. Where's Nate, where's the NELOC Pres. come on yall. I still have mods left to add but I'm showing my support so I'm sure other people can come out too.

-Smitty

Quick Reply: MD & Surrounding area meet - Find Directions @ Post#64