Maintenance Discuss common Lexus maintenance questions here.

LS430 air suspension, need help adjusting height!

Search this Thread

Old 08-18-07, 07:42 PM
ancdmd
Lexus Test Driver

Received 10 Likes on 10 Posts
Default LS430 air suspension, need help adjusting height!

I have an '02 LS430 with air suspension and I'm trying to get the car to sit level. The car was not riding level so I decided to try to even it out by adjusting the rods on the ride height sensors, and also at the same time lower it. Basically no matter what I do I just can't get it perfectly even at all four corners of the car. The adjustment rods are in all different positions which leads me to believe that the height sensors are not calibrated equally, but I doubt that is the problem. Obviously I have to have the car parked on a flat surface to do this, but beyond that I don't know what is wrong.

Can anyone help me figure this out? There's got to be some special procedure to get the suspension adjusted correctly.
Old 03-08-14, 05:24 AM
Boodog
Driver School Candidate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by ancdmd
I have an '02 LS430 with air suspension and I'm trying to get the car to sit level. The car was not riding level so I decided to try to even it out by adjusting the rods on the ride height sensors, and also at the same time lower it. Basically no matter what I do I just can't get it perfectly even at all four corners of the car. The adjustment rods are in all different positions which leads me to believe that the height sensors are not calibrated equally, but I doubt that is the problem. Obviously I have to have the car parked on a flat surface to do this, but beyond that I don't know what is wrong.

Can anyone help me figure this out? There's got to be some special procedure to get the suspension adjusted correctly.

Did you ever figure out how to do this? We have the same problem thanks.