Go Back   Club Lexus Forums > Lexus Model Forums > LS Models > LS460, LS460L and LS600h
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

what you like about your LS460L?

Old 11-01-10, 11:02 AM   #16
SilverBell
Driver School Candidate
Trader Score: (0)

Default Great Used Car

Quote:
Originally Posted by CJITTY View Post
$1125 a month??? Call me cheap, but that sounds like a ton of money each month for a car note. Looking at MSRP and all that, I get that but I always buy used cars, so that amount just seems crazy to me. But glad you are enjoying the car..I'm sure it is worth every penny either way, I just have less pennies
Well, you should love me then, as I baby my cars. My '08 was always serviced at the dealer, every 5K. It was maintained by a detail shop and I never squeezed into a tight parking space. No curb rash on the wheels, not a dent or a scratch. Someone is going to end up with a very nice, used car--maybe YOU!
This ad is not displayed to registered members.
Register your free account today and become a member on Club Lexus!
SilverBell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-10, 11:48 AM   #17
rominl
exclusive matchup

Trader Score: (4)

Quote:
$1125 a month??? Call me cheap, but that sounds like a ton of money each month for a car note. Looking at MSRP and all that, I get that but I always buy used cars, so that amount just seems crazy to me. But glad you are enjoying the car..I'm sure it is worth every penny either way, I just have less pennies
well, that's just how it is for new luxury cars, always the premium
Old 11-01-10, 12:12 PM   #18
CJITTY
Lexus Champion

CJATL404

Oh, I get the math, trust me. I do pretty good for myself in the salary dept, but I am cheap as hell lol. I'll negotiate a deal on a two for $2 Big Mac deal at Mickey D's hahahahaha. I'm glad I got my LS, it is certainly worth the payment..I certainly ain't mad at yall. Just me personally, I have only bought one new car in my life and the depreciation hit I saw was enough for me to always buy super clean used cars..just my preference is all

And I appreciate ya Silver, hit me up when you want to get rid of yours someday haha, you would have the perfect car to scoop up as good as you take care of it!

Last edited by CJITTY; 11-01-10 at 12:20 PM..
CJITTY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-10, 12:43 PM   #19
rominl
exclusive matchup

Trader Score: (4)

Quote:
Oh, I get the math, trust me. I do pretty good for myself in the salary dept, but I am cheap as hell lol. I'll negotiate a deal on a two for $2 Big Mac deal at Mickey D's hahahahaha. I'm glad I got my LS, it is certainly worth the payment..I certainly ain't mad at yall. Just me personally, I have only bought one new car in my life and the depreciation hit I saw was enough for me to always buy super clean used cars..just my preference is all

And I appreciate ya Silver, hit me up when you want to get rid of yours someday haha, you would have the perfect car to scoop up as good as you take care of it!
nah, i honestly don't think that's cheap, that's just cautious. coz' from a bang for the buck point of view, getting new luxury car is really painful
Old 11-01-10, 04:29 PM   #20
BAD RIDES
Pole Position

I Have the LS460L TOURING PKG and it rides awesome and super quiet too I love the bells and wistles too
BAD RIDES is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-10, 04:29 PM

Tags
2007, 460l, air, bigger, ins, lease, legroom, lexus, ls, ls40l, ls460l, sport, suspension, turn, upgrades