good luck with the new ride its beautiful, its funny everyone loves the 04-06 but there is a simple elegance to the 01-03 that is timeless waxed mine over weekend and people still look and say it looks brand new with 150k on the clock, read your note about turning the rotors, as an fyi when i bought mine had issues with cutting rotors on both front and back after about 5k high speed braking would have shaking from the older rotors if you like braking performance look online i found oem rotors for around 90 a piece and put on new rotors especially on front you will see a huge difference in brake performance
cheers and safe driving
Great Job and thank you for posting your experience and success with the car... I'm sure you'll enjoy it. Exterior and interior looks exactly like my 04, 'cepting for the UL part.
1. 2004 Mercury Metallic LS 430 - 52K and counting...slowly
2. 2002 Millennium Silver LS 430 - 132K
3. 2004 Toyota Tundra...111K
4. 2001 Toyota 4Runner... the previous daily driver... SOLD
5. 2000 Mazda Miata 5 spd... the new daily driver.
6. 1998 LS400 Pearl White and back in the saddle at 203k