AznRacer
Lexus Test Driver

Received 12 Likes on 10 Posts

Very nice Sojah
Old 02-20-11, 07:22 PM
sojah
Lead Lap

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Last edited by sojah; 02-20-11 at 07:28 PM.
Old 02-20-11, 08:34 PM
votru
Lead Lap

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Looking good Sojah and nice little touch with TrafficStar sticker .
Old 02-20-11, 11:25 PM
Dutchie101
Driver

Hey Sojah, have you rolled or shaved those rears or fronts?
Old 02-21-11, 04:19 AM
notserp
Driver

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

looking good sojah.
Old 02-21-11, 05:54 AM
sojah
Lead Lap

fronts will most likely be rolled here in the very near future, as i never had a need to do them before but it rubs mostly in the front presently. the rears were shaved a while back and then i cut out the first 2-3 inches of fender liner cuz the tire was hitting the fender liner part closest to the lip of the rear fenders making a nasty noise but it really wasn't doing much damage to anything so i cut a lot of it out and now it occasionally makes the noise over gigantic dips in the highway but there is zero signs of any damage to the tires or car. i was told that eventually the part of the inside fender liner will eventually just sort of disintegrate and burn off if you will.

the fronts need to be rolled at least if i'm going to continue to run this low and expect to have passengers in the car too but it doesn't make any sounds when its just me right now

also the trafficstar logo was something i had been planning for a very long time: i have one set (x2) of the original colors logo (white lettering with blue and red shield or crest) left over that are made out of good quality 3m vinyl material if anyone is interested (PM me). these were selling for like $35 in japan.
Old 02-21-11, 11:22 AM
notserp
Driver

anyone sitting on air with a crazy width and offset???
Old 02-21-11, 03:22 PM
GS3Tek

Received 163 Likes on 124 Posts

lookin' good there sojah

Originally Posted by notserp
anyone sitting on air with a crazy width and offset???
you should try here:

https://www.clublexus.com/forums/vip-style-188/
Old 02-22-11, 04:44 AM
ryan78
Instructor

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

gotta love the weather - 70's on Friday, and snow last night and this morning. guess you'll be cleaning the wheels each time you have to go out until it rains. lol. mine are trashed again because of this mess.
Old 02-22-11, 12:26 PM
sojah
Lead Lap

yeah, been cleaning them with a bucket of soapy water and a mitt. its not bad to leave a slight maguire's soapy solution on your wheels is it? and i'm sure its much better than the alternative of leaving salty *** dirt all over the wheels.
Old 02-22-11, 01:12 PM
LRoy430ul
Pit Crew

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by sojah
yeah, been cleaning them with a bucket of soapy water and a mitt. its not bad to leave a slight maguire's soapy solution on your wheels is it? and i'm sure its much better than the alternative of leaving salty *** dirt all over the wheels.
The new wheels look really good on there Suprised you put them on so early with all the salt we have on the roads, I will prob put mine back on mid march.

I really like that roof spoiler, I've been debating whether to get one of those or the small trunk lip spoilers or even both.
Old 02-22-11, 02:57 PM
sojah
Lead Lap

thanks buddy, and i'm a little surprised too, the 70 degree weather on saturday got to me and the weekend before was nice too.

my prediction was that it would not snow yesterday since it had been changed to rain, and i was originally going to take my wifes car but she had to go to a college lab thing so no dice. i just finished washing them again so we shall see if that method of washing them every day until the salt is gone pays off or not...

i think the roof spoiler is more rare and unique looking myself so thats why i choose that one. the trunk spoilers look good but are sort of common on cars. both looks alright on some cars but possibly too busy so i just picked one.
Old 02-22-11, 11:32 PM
notserp
Driver

Originally Posted by fergo308
Nice setup. just for comparison,I'm currently running at stock ride height: 18x9" +21 with 245/45/R18's all 'round. the front is just outside of the front guards,and the rear is tucked by about 10mm.

Justin...
any pics of your car?
Old 02-22-11, 11:41 PM
maximussp
Lead Lap

Originally Posted by sojah
fronts will most likely be rolled here in the very near future, as i never had a need to do them before but it rubs mostly in the front presently. the rears were shaved a while back and then i cut out the first 2-3 inches of fender liner cuz the tire was hitting the fender liner part closest to the lip of the rear fenders making a nasty noise but it really wasn't doing much damage to anything so i cut a lot of it out and now it occasionally makes the noise over gigantic dips in the highway but there is zero signs of any damage to the tires or car. i was told that eventually the part of the inside fender liner will eventually just sort of disintegrate and burn off if you will.

the fronts need to be rolled at least if i'm going to continue to run this low and expect to have passengers in the car too but it doesn't make any sounds when its just me right now

also the trafficstar logo was something i had been planning for a very long time: i have one set (x2) of the original colors logo (white lettering with blue and red shield or crest) left over that are made out of good quality 3m vinyl material if anyone is interested (PM me). these were selling for like $35 in japan.
Where did you buy the wheels and $?
Old 02-23-11, 12:04 AM
fergo308
Pole Position

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

As requested:

And:

Not the best pics,but they'll give you an idea of how the wheels sit.

Justin...

Last edited by fergo308; 02-23-11 at 12:09 AM. Reason: Fixed pic links

Quick Reply: offset?