My coin holder (coin draw) on my '05 LS430 won't open. If I push the button, nothing. If i pull the parking brake release and get my finger under the draw and pull while pushing the button, then I can get it open.
I pulled the draw out all together and looked at it. It is only a spring and the draw (not exactly and engineering marvel). Does anyone have a suggestion have to get this working? Did the spring come off from where it was?
Thanks in advance.
This ad is not displayed to registered members. Register your free account today and become a member on Club Lexus!
Lexus Fan Since Day One
From NYC & FL
2005 LS430 Blk/Blk (gone)
2005 RX330 Flint Mica/Black (gone)
2008 RX350 AWD White/Ivory
2005 LS430 Sport Briarwood Pearl/Ecru
1. 2004 Mercury Metallic LS 430 - 52K and counting...slowly
2. 2002 Millennium Silver LS 430 - 132K
3. 2004 Toyota Tundra...111K
4. 2001 Toyota 4Runner... the previous daily driver... SOLD
5. 2000 Mazda Miata 5 spd... the new daily driver.
6. 1998 LS400 Pearl White and back in the saddle at 203k