Welcome to Club Lexus, the world's largest and most active online community of Lexus owners and enthusiasts.
You are currently viewing our forums as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Club Lexus community today (click here to register)!
Does anyone have a guide or diagram of how to replace the starter in a 94LS. I know you have to take the intake manifold off and its quite time consuming so just wanted to see if anyone had a quick DIY
This ad is not displayed to registered members. Register your free account today and become a member on Club Lexus!
1. Black on Black 1999 LS400 PM-spec
-Maya-Megan-Magnaflow-LSportline-Xenondepot-Hankook-Duce-Platinum VIP-Figs Engineering-R1Concepts-
2. 1989 Toyota Supra white package
Current Status: -500 Internal System Error-
3. Black 2004 IS300 -Manaray-HKS-Eibach-
4. Ebony Teal 1995 LS400 11-8-06
Prepare 5-6 hours plus a short flex ratcheting 14 mm and make sure you test your starter before installing everything back.
* 1998 GS400 - Stock with Projector HID Fog Light made by Luxury Mods.
* 1993 SC400 - Shine Auto Body Pearl White, Twin Turbo 4.7L VVTi at work
* 1995 LS400 - 5.2L Stroker with MeisterR Coil Overs and G35 19s
* 1995 Previa - Supercharged Cargo Hauler and Lovin it!
Thanks guys. There is a shortage of info on starter removal on 98+ due to different intake, and TB/ignition design. Hope all goes well. I'm taken pics as i go along, and marking every pipe for identification reasons just in case. Might be able to post a DYI with all the pics i've got. We'll see.