Does anyone have a guide or diagram of how to replace the starter in a 94LS. I know you have to take the intake manifold off and its quite time consuming so just wanted to see if anyone had a quick DIY
This ad is not displayed to registered members. Register your free account today and become a member on Club Lexus!
1. Black on Black 1999 LS400 PM-spec
-Maya-Megan-Magnaflow-LSportline-Xenondepot-PPE Engineering-Duce-Platinum VIP-Figs Engineering-R1Concepts-
2. 1989 Toyota Supra white package
Current Status: -500 Internal System Error-
3. Black 2004 IS300 -Manaray-HKS-Eibach-
4. Ebony Teal 1995 LS400 11-8-06
Prepare 5-6 hours plus a short flex ratcheting 14 mm and make sure you test your starter before installing everything back.
* 1998 GS400 - Stock with Projector HID Fog Light made by Luxury Mods.
* 1993 SC400 - Shine Auto Body Pearl White, Twin Turbo 4.7L VVTi at work
* 1995 LS400 - 5.2L Stroker with MeisterR Coil Overs and G35 19s
* 1995 Previa - Supercharged Cargo Hauler and Lovin it!
Thanks guys. There is a shortage of info on starter removal on 98+ due to different intake, and TB/ignition design. Hope all goes well. I'm taken pics as i go along, and marking every pipe for identification reasons just in case. Might be able to post a DYI with all the pics i've got. We'll see.