LS - 4th Gen (2007-2017) Discussion topics related to the current flagship models LS460, LS460L and LS600H

Welcome to Club Lexus! LS owner roll call & member introduction thread, POST HERE!

Search this Thread

Old 05-04-16, 07:37 PM
donnell199
Driver School Candidate

Received 5 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by comotiger
Congrats on the beautiful car! She seems to be in pristine condition. I also liked the pics of the rear seat and controls. I am guessing your vehicle is equipped with the advanced pre-collision package as well - Lane Keep assist and Dynamic radar cruise control. I recently paid 60K for an used 2014 LWB recently with all of these options with 43K miles. I am curious to know how much you paid for a similarly equipped 2010. I am guessing 40K. Best wishes for many years and miles of happy driving!
Thank you and yes she has it all except the lane keeping. Thats the one thing missing. I found her out in boise idaho for 30,000. Worth 38k though. So i had to fly out from DC area and drive her back. Nice ride home too. Radar was set on the cruise control so no worrys at 82mph in the open corn roads out west! I love it and will upgrade in a couple of years!
The following users liked this post:
LexNYC83 (04-07-20)
Old 05-04-16, 08:08 PM
comotiger
Pole Position

Received 292 Likes on 251 Posts

Originally Posted by donnell199
Thank you and yes she has it all except the lane keeping. Thats the one thing missing. I found her out in boise idaho for 30,000. Worth 38k though. So i had to fly out from DC area and drive her back. Nice ride home too. Radar was set on the cruise control so no worrys at 82mph in the open corn roads out west! I love it and will upgrade in a couple of years!
Wow, 30K? That's a steal! You got a great deal.
Old 05-05-16, 04:50 AM
donnell199
Driver School Candidate

Wow, 30K? That's a steal! You got a great deal.
Yes i did. I kept looking for one and this one was just sitting at a lexus dealership out there. I thought something was wrong w it until i got there! Test drove and fell in love! My Bank pulled it up and said no accidents as well as carfax and off i went w her! Just put K&N air filters on her and mobil one extended service oil change and shes roaring down the highway! Have noticed a power diff w the new K&N as well. Just a lil more get up!
Old 05-05-16, 04:55 AM
donnell199
Driver School Candidate

Originally Posted by DriftGirl
Picked up a 460L to go with my 430UL a couple weeks ago...

I guess its the executive edition?..crazy lounge chair in the back, fold down Entertainment screen..every option ive seen available in an LS460

Even came with a pair of factory headphones that I just discovered the other day

Very very nice! I always loved the executive package! They are cery rare and hard to find so congrats! Nice ride to put on a long distance trip too.
LexNYC83 (04-07-20)
Old 05-05-16, 06:34 AM
comotiger
Pole Position

Very very nice! I always loved the executive package! They are cery rare and hard to find so congrats! Nice ride to put on a long distance trip too.
The funny thing is we all have the UL or Exec package with the real comfy massaging and reclining rear seats, BUT we don't get to enjoy them! I have too much fun driving the car, so only my kids get to enjoy the UL package!
fife199 (10-05-21)
Old 05-05-16, 06:37 AM
comotiger
Pole Position

Yes i did. I kept looking for one and this one was just sitting at a lexus dealership out there. I thought something was wrong w it until i got there! Test drove and fell in love! My Bank pulled it up and said no accidents as well as carfax and off i went w her! Just put K&N air filters on her and mobil one extended service oil change and shes roaring down the highway! Have noticed a power diff w the new K&N as well. Just a lil more get up!

donnell, I forgot to ask. Is your car AWD? I couldn't make out from the pics or your description. My car is AWD. If you got an AWD 460L for 30K, that is absolutely fantastic.
Old 05-05-16, 06:41 AM
donnell199
Driver School Candidate

donnell, I forgot to ask. Is your car AWD? I couldn't make out from the pics or your description. My car is AWD. If you got an AWD 460L for 30K, that is absolutely fantastic.
Good q! No its not AWD. Its RWD only but i want it that way! That is one of the reason the dealership thinks it sat so long w them in boise idaho. He said everyone there wants AWD because of the snow. It sat for four months. That and the color. I wasnt to crazy about the color until i say it in person and its awesome to me! Its been raining here on the east coast for a week now and she still looks clean lol. I have three other cars and it rarely snows here in DC area. When it does the whole city shuts down so i wont drive it anyway lol. My navigator is RWD too. And never had a problem! I just dont drive it in the snow😂

Last edited by donnell199; 05-05-16 at 06:43 AM. Reason: Add
Old 05-05-16, 06:46 AM
donnell199
Driver School Candidate

The funny thing is we all have the UL or Exec package with the real comfy massaging and reclining rear seats, BUT we don't get to enjoy them! I have too much fun driving the car, so only my kids get to enjoy the UL package!

Ik the feeling! My kids run to jump in the back seats so they can turn on the massage seats and recline lol. They dont even want to ride in my wifes es350 anymore lol.
Old 05-05-16, 07:08 AM
comotiger
Pole Position

Good q! No its not AWD. Its RWD only but i want it that way! That is one of the reason the dealership thinks it sat so long w them in boise idaho. He said everyone there wants AWD because of the snow. It sat for four months. That and the color. I wasnt to crazy about the color until i say it in person and its awesome to me! Its been raining here on the east coast for a week now and she still looks clean lol. I have three other cars and it rarely snows here in DC area. When it does the whole city shuts down so i wont drive it anyway lol. My navigator is RWD too. And never had a problem! I just dont drive it in the snow😂
The more I look at it, I am liking the color. It has a nice glow to it, almost golden. Congrats, again. It's a great buy!
Old 05-05-16, 09:00 AM
donnell199
Driver School Candidate

The more I look at it, I am liking the color. It has a nice glow to it, almost golden. Congrats, again. It's a great buy!
Thank u. Yes the color has grown on me and i love it now!
Old 05-05-16, 09:03 AM
donnell199
Driver School Candidate

Originally Posted by mdj95
460 F Sport AWD
I love the look! Q? Does the F sport give the engine more power or is it more for looks?
Old 05-15-16, 06:11 AM
Whinenot
Driver School Candidate

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post
Default Great to be back in an LS!!!

2011 Lexus LS 460 AWD Starfire Pearl / Parchment
42k on dial, non-air, ML, radar cc, Nav
Had been looking after having a '12 Infiniti for about a month so about 6 month search got me the year, color combo, package and price I was after. I am very pleased and am proud of being "Lexified".
My previous LS was a 2004 Cypress Pearl / Parchment
There was a member in 3rd Gen that I felt was very knowledgeable~ Danny (Lavrishevo) he exemplified what makes this forum great. I look forward to connecting with other members with his level of acumen.
I got the color for more practical purposes but have had many very positive comments. Oh, lots of looks and comments on the car, too. It is sweet.
Attached Thumbnails Welcome to Club Lexus!  LS owner roll call & member introduction thread, POST HERE!-2011-lexus-ls-460.jpg  
The following 2 users liked this post by Whinenot:
2xLexusOwn (11-23-22), Ogun360 (01-23-21)
Old 05-19-16, 06:46 PM
catillito
Driver School Candidate

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

2014 Ls 460 F sport liquid platinum with Flaxen/black interior.
The following 2 users liked this post by catillito:
rich30769 (10-18-21), russtayy (02-28-23)
Old 05-20-16, 03:05 AM
whitewater
Driver School Candidate

Received 4 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by catillito
2014 Ls 460 F sport liquid platinum with Flaxen/black interior.
welcome - love the wheels and color combo.
PANICiii (08-28-19)
Old 05-20-16, 05:50 AM
catillito
Driver School Candidate

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by whitewater
welcome - love the wheels and color combo.
Thanks bro

Quick Reply: Welcome to Club Lexus! LS owner roll call & member introduction thread, POST HERE!