Go Back   Club Lexus Forums > Lexus Model Forums > LFA Model
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

Candy Apple Red LFA

Old 05-24-14, 10:50 AM   #16
clexusking
Driver
Trader Score: (0)

Could be #31. That car recently relocated from the DC area to Louisville, KY I believe and was looking for a new home.....It is an absolutely red car with yellow calipers.
This ad is not displayed to registered members.
Register your free account today and become a member on Club Lexus!
clexusking is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-14, 12:47 PM   #17
spinout180
Lexus Test Driver

Ahhhhh.... that could be it! I'm going to link it to #31 on my list until we know any better.

http://www.toyotareference.com/lexuslfa
Old 05-25-14, 06:05 PM   #18
oemis250
Driver School Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by islandbeef View Post
Click the image to open in full size.
Lol
May i ask what kind of occupation you have to own a LFA, i'm definitely in the wrong field of occupation
oemis250 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-14, 01:59 AM   #19
rgriswold
Driver School Candidate

My wife and I own LFA #490 - the photo above looks just like it! Our LFA is Absolutely Red with black interior (Alcantara seats) and red calipers. We purchased it from Lexus El Cajon in October, 2013. It currently has 1,100 miles and is an amazing car. We recently had to evacuate our home and move the vehicle due to the wildfires but our family, the LFA and our home are fine. THANK YOU to the multi-agency fire fighters and several helicopters that stopped the fire on the other side of our street! It was serviced last week at Lexus El Cajon and they did an great job (as always). We drive it periodically as the mood hits us. We plan to show it at charity events - the next one currently scheduled is the "Big Man's Breakfast" on June 21st, 2014 in EL Cajon, CA. Please come out, support their cause and see a truly amazing car in person!
rgriswold is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-14, 07:09 AM   #20
05RollaXRS
Lexus Champion

Welcome.

Awesome to see another new LFA owner. Great to hear you are enjoying your LFA and that you are safe from the wild fires and so is your LFA. Please post some pictures of it. There can never be enough pictures of the LFA.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rgriswold View Post
My wife and I own LFA #490 - the photo above looks just like it! Our LFA is Absolutely Red with black interior (Alcantara seats) and red calipers. We purchased it from Lexus El Cajon in October, 2013. It currently has 1,100 miles and is an amazing car. We recently had to evacuate our home and move the vehicle due to the wildfires but our family, the LFA and our home are fine. THANK YOU to the multi-agency fire fighters and several helicopters that stopped the fire on the other side of our street! It was serviced last week at Lexus El Cajon and they did an great job (as always). We drive it periodically as the mood hits us. We plan to show it at charity events - the next one currently scheduled is the "Big Man's Breakfast" on June 21st, 2014 in EL Cajon, CA. Please come out, support their cause and see a truly amazing car in person!

"The word immediate was invented for the throttle response of this car....and the steering, and the gearbox and just about everything else - Jeremy Clarkson"

05RollaXRS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-14, 09:08 AM   #21
spinout180
Lexus Test Driver

Quote:
Originally Posted by rgriswold View Post
More info on #490. Thanks for sharing!
http://www.clublexus.com/forums/lfa-...-cajon-ca.html
Old 05-28-14, 12:42 PM   #22
rominl
exclusive matchup

Trader Score: (4)

fantastic to have another lfa owner signing on!!!!!
Old 05-28-14, 12:42 PM

Tags
2014, 450h, apple, candy, candyapple, gs, lexus, red, rims, sc400