Sponsored by:

USD Audio Wave Guides

Search this Thread

Old 10-21-08, 08:09 AM
mpsarmi
Driver

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default USD Audio Wave Guides

I have a 2nd Gen GS and wanted to know if you guys think the USD Audio Wave Guides will fit in the car.

I used to run these speakers 10 years ago and they were PHENOMENAL. Thanks for your suggestions.
Old 10-21-08, 09:21 AM
Stormforge
executive matchup

Received 10 Likes on 8 Posts

Originally Posted by mpsarmi
I have a 2nd Gen GS and wanted to know if you guys think the USD Audio Wave Guides will fit in the car.

I used to run these speakers 10 years ago and they were PHENOMENAL. Thanks for your suggestions.
damn right they are phenomenal! i had the usd wave guides in my old mercedes. imaging and staging was off the hook! ah, i miss the good old days...

i think they should fit, depending on which model you get. go to usd website and see if there are any product specifications (length, width, height) and you can ball park what will or won't fit. are you planning on getting this done through a car audio shop or yourself?
Old 10-21-08, 10:44 AM
GSteg
Rookie

Received 78 Likes on 60 Posts

USD Audio..WOW its been so long since i've been there!!

The driver side is no problem for horns, but the passenger side is where it gets tricky because of the blower fan. Its been awhile since I've been under my dash, but I dont think there is a lot of room for larger horns, otherwise I'd still have my old set.
Old 10-21-08, 02:19 PM
mpsarmi
Driver

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Stormforge
damn right they are phenomenal! i had the usd wave guides in my old mercedes. imaging and staging was off the hook! ah, i miss the good old days...

i think they should fit, depending on which model you get. go to usd website and see if there are any product specifications (length, width, height) and you can ball park what will or won't fit. are you planning on getting this done through a car audio shop or yourself?
Yes they are! I had a 4 dr Sidekick WAY back in the day and had the Wave Guide components. Freakin AWESOME!!! Although the Levinson is good, nothing compares to the staging of these speakers.

USD is here in SoCal so I plan on having them install it.

Originally Posted by GSteg
USD Audio..WOW its been so long since i've been there!!

The driver side is no problem for horns, but the passenger side is where it gets tricky because of the blower fan. Its been awhile since I've been under my dash, but I dont think there is a lot of room for larger horns, otherwise I'd still have my old set.
Sweet. Good to know. I may PM you if the new horns are too big.

Thanks gents!!!