Lexus Audio, Video, Security & Electronics
Sponsored by:

Hey Guys...

Search this Thread

Old 04-07-01, 05:22 AM
LexusRules
Lexus Champion

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Hey i'm probobly gonna turn away from performance tuning for now, i'll probobly just go with a lot of multi-media, so i'm gonna be in here a lot more! I'll probobly start with dynaudio speakers, then a TV, VCR, DVD, PS2 setup, how much would 2 monitors in the rear headrests cost? where else should i put monitors in the front? i don't really want a pop up one, i want something integrated into the car, mabye above the glove box but below the passenger airbag? thanx guys.
Old 04-07-01, 06:02 PM
Francis K
Racer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Hey sasha

If you ever look at any aftermarket magazines' you'll see this one aftermarket TV that looks completely like it was installed at the factory, it's really nice, I'm considering one for my car. I'll send you the link soon, in a couple hours, I can't at the moment. It's not gauky or bulky or ugly or anything, you'll see.
Old 04-07-01, 06:08 PM
LexusRules
Lexus Champion

thx man

i really hope to get enough money to get a real install this time. my install sucked @ss
Old 04-07-01, 06:13 PM
Francis K
Racer

Default Your own install?

Elaborate, please
Old 04-07-01, 07:11 PM
LexusRules
Lexus Champion

yea, my subs are really bad quality install. you can see the speaker wire and a bunch of other wire, the amp is just sitting there along with the blue box just sitting on the ledge. hell i could do a better job! i think i'm gonna go someplace to get a cover put over, so you just see the plexiglass and the fourports. then a plexiglass thing with the amp inside it. on the other side i couldhave a VCR, DVD player, stuff like that, thats what i hope.

oh and also on the floor i can have more amps and crossovers, equilizers, all that stuff, kinda like genes car!
Old 04-08-01, 12:44 PM
Francis K
Racer

Default Okay Sasha

The one I was talking about I couldn't fin online, try going to www.performanceproducts.com they'll send you a free catalogue and it has everything, I mean everything. But I did find this, it looks similiar but it's gaukier, well sorry, I tried, if I come across it I'll let you know

http://www.carparts.com/parts/newsea...toidsearch=YES

oh and this one is a hell of a lot more expnsive, the other one is 300 and it look much better too

Old 04-08-01, 08:37 PM
importtoys
Pole Position

Default video??

I recently wrecked my SC4 ( story in the SC section) but now i have time to work on the interior system ..i'll post some pictures of the new video installs later....A headrest install is easy ( be sure to get extras at the wrecking yard) give it a try!! 2 screens should run about 500 bucks.........
Attached Images