IS - 2nd Gen (2006-2013) Discussion about the 2006+ model IS models

Who's is250/350 is this?

Search this Thread

Old 04-29-15, 03:58 PM
RUCKER
Rookie

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Default Who's is250/350 is this?

Saw it chillin up in the cut about an hour ago, parked away from everyone else and in the shade. You can tell they take a lot of pride in their car, likely wash and wax it every other day and make it a point to park off and away from everyone else. So I'm snapping a few photos..

And then see this guy run thru and across the parking lot to pull up next to this car with his lawn mower.

He starts going to work back and forth right along side this guys car and I'm just seeing grass trimmings and stuff being spit left and right out of his lawn mower and into the side of this guys car. On his 4th trip on the same little strip of grass back in my direction I hear a loud noise from his mower like it just chewed up and spit out a rock, he stops and looks down over at the side of the car, looks up and he spots me snapping pictures with my phone, and instantly drops his mower off the curb and runs it back to his boys and loads it up as fast as he could on their trailer and they take off.

He didn't even bother to get the rest of the lawn backing the sidewalk behind the car, he strictly did that little strip of grass along side his car, and that was it. It's almost like that was his intention all along, just run the mower along side the car until something bad happened and then dart off as if his job was done. I couldn't see what company their lawn mowing service was, but I think they had a commercial account because they were doing the business strip complex.

I see these same people blowing the gutters out with their high powered gas blowers on busy intersections and throwing and kicking up all kinds of crap right into the side of people's cars and they don't seem to care or have any common courtesy/decency to think anything of it. And people can't really roll down their windows to say anything because they'll just blow a dust storm into their face as soon as they do.

Anyway, hope nothing too major happened to this guys car, i didn't have time to check it out I tried to roll around and catch the name of their mowing company but didn't see anything. But yeah if anything happened and you see this, know this is why and how it happened.
Old 04-29-15, 04:11 PM
MikeFoxx
Pole Position

Received 18 Likes on 15 Posts

Dang that sucks hopefully the owner works in the center so he will see them again. But I guess they wouldn't know it was from them unless they are on here or you eventually met the owner. Seems likely they do work in the area cause that shaded parking is spot on.
Old 04-29-15, 04:26 PM
RUCKER
Rookie

Yeah you know what I think you're right, now that you mention it. They were definitely angled out more than they were lined up in the parking space lines, like they park there all the time. They probably work in the restaurant that's just off to the right, if I see it parked out there again I'll check for any damage and leave a note on the windshield, maybe see if they can catch the company/workers that did it and get compensated for any damages.

But yeah you would think people would have more sense and consideration than to go up and do something like mow right next to someone's car, especially a nice/newer higher end car.
Old 04-29-15, 05:36 PM
JdSwiper
Lead Lap

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

What a dirtbag!!! Id be pissed!!
Old 04-29-15, 05:45 PM
Keo
Pole Position

Why won't u ask the the lawn mower. He prob know.