Pics from the "taste of Lexus" 2007 Chicago

Search this Thread

Old 03-26-08, 08:53 AM
Brian231
Lexus Fanatic

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default Pics from the "taste of Lexus" 2007 Chicago

To All CL Members,

I wanted to post this for those who were not only unable to attend the Chicago Event in September of 2007 (Arlington Park Race Track), but to also reveal the great fun of such an event in order to promote your future attendence. I had a lot of fun and hope this will be a yearly event. I believe I was entered to attend from my dealer. I simply had to confirm a apt time. if there is an event this year and I have extra tickets, I will offer them to CL members first. The day before my attendance, they had a smoke show with the IS-F. It was under a tent and I was able to start it, but that was about it. I took my sister this year despite her being an MDX owner (LOL). It was very hot but perfect weather. I drove pretty much every car. They give you a credit card type neck lanyard and this is used to purchase meals (1 per guest and one snack), book appointment times via the Kiosks, and look cool walking around with. The Lexus movie theater was very col as well. They had free peanuts and AC. They basically drive in trailors and create a small village out of a parking lot. They were even able to make it very classy despite the ergonomic, and carnival esque transporting. Definitely a fun time i reccomend to everyone on CL.

Old 03-26-08, 09:21 AM
rdgdawg
Pole Position

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Count me in!
Old 03-26-08, 09:32 AM
passnu2
Lexus Fanatic

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts

I wasnt at the day even but made it at night. It was okay. Got to sit in the ISF as they did the DYNO and they allowed you to ride on the cars. I went there to see the ISF and have been in the other Lexus models so i will have to check out the day event this year. I just became a part of the Lexus family and registered but wasnt enough room i think?

Look how nice it looks out UGH! cant wait for that to come...