I'm pretty new to this forum and lexus in general. There's going to be a lot of questions, but I'm doing more research in the meantime. Anyway, I just got a 2005 lexus rx330 for a graduation present. I was going to craigslist it at around 18k. I thought this was a fair price considering its 42k miles and its immaculate condition and maintenance history. With that money from the sell, I was looking into one of the first gen is300s. Ill just list my questions.
1. How difficult is it to find an 05 is300 with less than 80k miles.
2. What year is the best concerning reliability and maintenance issues?
3. I've heard this car is a really good base for customization mods, is that true?
4. Would around 12k be an accurate purchase price for a base is300 with under 80k miles?
5. Could I realistically get 18k for the rx330?
This ad is not displayed to registered members. Register your free account today and become a member on Club Lexus!