IS F (2008-2014) Discussion topics related to the IS F model

Review of GetUrWheel vendor

Search this Thread

Old 11-26-14, 09:47 PM
RedlineAZ
Lead Lap

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Review of GetUrWheel vendor

Hey guys, I just wanted to give a shout out to a wheel vendor we have here. Jason from GetUrWheel came to my rescue after getting shafted by another vendor here. Without getting into the drama from the other well known vendor, long story short my wife curbed a wheel on her car and I needed a replacement wheel(could've been fixed but I'm picky). The previous vendor upped the price $100 per wheel from what I originally paid so I turned to other vendors on here. Jason from GetUrWheel got me the wheel I needed within a matter of just a few days and didn't overcharge me to take advantage of my situation. My entire experience with them was outstanding, and their customer service is top notch. I highly recommend anyone looking for aftermarket wheels or tires to give them a shot, you won't be disappointed. Thanks again Jason!

If anyone is interested in the contact info, here it is:

http://www.getyourwheels.com/

Contact at Jason@GetYourWheels.com or Call at (562)219-2525 x303
FREE Shipping | FREE Mounting and Balancing
Avant Garde Wheels | Forgestar Wheels | TSW Wheels
Old 11-26-14, 11:19 PM
Sean
Lead Lap

I can recommend them also. I recently grabbed some wheels from them, working with Jason, who was very helpful during the entire process.

https://www.clublexus.com/forums/clu...ml#post8766711

I've liked these wheels ever since I realized they are what ISFpat has on his car. I've noticed two other members who have, or had them on their car and they look great every time.
Old 11-27-14, 09:39 AM
I8ABMR
Lexus Fanatic

Received 100 Likes on 65 Posts

Thanks for the heads up.
Old 11-29-14, 11:28 AM
ZaxF
Lead Lap

Received 13 Likes on 13 Posts

Since we're on the topic, I also had a great experience with Jason when preordering the VFS1. Great customer service!
Old 12-01-14, 11:53 AM
GetUrWheel
Former Sponsor

Received 44 Likes on 42 Posts

Thanks so much for the kind words guys, and thank you for the continued support! We really appreciate it!!

Post some photos of the wheels installed, I always love seeing the final product.
Old 12-01-14, 04:45 PM
RedlineAZ
Lead Lap

Originally Posted by GetUrWheel
Thanks so much for the kind words guys, and thank you for the continued support! We really appreciate it!!

Post some photos of the wheels installed, I always love seeing the final product.
Sorry in advance for the bad quality pics. The wheels were excellent...unfortunately I didn't have them on long enough to get a decent photoshoot, and won't ever get to. I got into a bad head on accident with it saturday night, they were great while they lasted! Definitely need to hit you up for another set once the dust settles Jason, thanks again man.

Review of GetUrWheel vendor-fsdvccu.jpg
Review of GetUrWheel vendor-7sljn3q.jpg
Review of GetUrWheel vendor-lqkkbb1.jpg
Review of GetUrWheel vendor-ui8abp6.jpg

And here they are on a Lexus (he's on this forum I believe), they are freaking SWEET! Stance SC8 wheels.
Name:  a4vCenu.jpg
Views: 5
Size:  136.0 KB
Old 12-01-14, 06:04 PM
Sean
Lead Lap

Originally Posted by GetUrWheel

I just really haven't had a time to take any worthwhile pics yet. I did get a few during one of the last local meets in November, but they all were pretty terrible lol. I'm planning on updating the headlights, foglights, after which I'm sure the enthusiasm to take some decent photos will hit.

Old 12-01-14, 06:05 PM
chris07is
Pole Position

Received 91 Likes on 65 Posts

Originally Posted by RedlineAZ
Sorry in advance for the bad quality pics. The wheels were excellent...unfortunately I didn't have them on long enough to get a decent photoshoot, and won't ever get to. I got into a bad head on accident with it saturday night, they were great while they lasted! Definitely need to hit you up for another set once the dust settles Jason, thanks again man.

And here they are on a Lexus (he's on this forum I believe), they are freaking SWEET! Stance SC8 wheels.
damn bro, sorry to hear about the accident. the good thing is that your ok...sweet rims as well...
Old 12-01-14, 06:07 PM
Sylvan
Lead Lap

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Thanks for the review it helps making decisions, wheels are one thing that vendors are really hit or miss on.

I hope everyone was ok, that looks nasty.
Old 12-02-14, 03:51 PM
GetUrWheel
Former Sponsor

Received 44 Likes on 42 Posts

Originally Posted by RedlineAZ

Holy cow!! That is a bad accident. Hope everyone is safe and well now.
Take care of yourself and we'll get you set up when the time comes

Originally Posted by Sean
I just really haven't had a time to take any worthwhile pics yet. I did get a few during one of the last local meets in November, but they all were pretty terrible lol. I'm planning on updating the headlights, foglights, after which I'm sure the enthusiasm to take some decent photos will hit.

That looks awesome Sean! Fitment looks great and the gunmetal flows well with the carbon diffuser. Cant wait to see more photos