IS F (2008-2014) Discussion topics related to the IS F model

just got a speeding ticket

Search this Thread

Old 11-20-12, 11:12 AM
Rbtmatt
Rookie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by CCLSVTF
Well a law degree and 4 years of experience does not make you an employee of chp nor does it make you any sort of expert when it comes to chp. Who do you think you are? Just cause you may have more knowledge then the common person doesn't give you a right to act like an *** an insult people by saying you will go over it in a simple manner so we can understand. Obviously your someone who thinks they need to throw out their résume so people say, "Wow." You must have some insecurities too cause you have to put people down to make you look superior. You should relax cause your not that cool and I don't think anyone is really impressed by you. Just by having a law degree doesn't mean you know more then everyone either. I have a Degree in criminal justice but that doesn't mean that I know more than everyone else. It is possible for someone without a CJ degree to know more then I do. I don't need to get into a measuring contest with you because I'm secure with myself but rest assured, I have more experience then you do!!!!

No one ever said anything about lack of a light bar so that comment is worthless. Having no markings on a vehicle make it an unmarked vehicle. Plus we were discussing that an unmarked vehicle can conduct a traffic stop. It does not have to be a marked police vehicle. Chp probably has thousands of vehicles but your going to say everyone of them are marked? Have you seen them all? Cause I have seen in person chp officers operating an unmarked vehicle!!!! Do you even remember what we were discussing???? Someone said that all chp cars are marked. We disagreed. But you just did the research for us by posting 40800(a) and (b) VC. That clearly supports what we have been talking about. It only says that a vehicle must be a distinct color. Says nothing about it has to be a marked police vehicle. Then 40800(b) even states an exception. Did you just post that without reading it? You must have been so excited to put someone down that you forgot to even read what we were actually talking about. Oh that's right, I forgot, you have a law degree and you know more then I do. Congrats, your a better person then I am.

So you just posted a bunch of VC codes that don't really mean a thing to what we were discussing. So what did you actually prove? Not a really good lawyer are you????
I'm with you once again. I just love it when attorneys think they know it all. After 15 years in Law Enforcement, I think I know a thing or two about traffic and criminal law.

I love it when someone gets an attorney to get them out of a citation.... I haven't lost an attorney case yet.

And feel free to comment all you want Mr. Attorney, I will not be looking at this thread again. I'm not hear to get into a pissing match. We are already way off topic as in is.
Old 11-20-12, 05:19 PM
wiredGS400
Driver

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Rbtmatt
I'm with you once again. I just love it when attorneys think they know it all. After 15 years in Law Enforcement, I think I know a thing or two about traffic and criminal law.

I love it when someone gets an attorney to get them out of a citation.... I haven't lost an attorney case yet.

And feel free to comment all you want Mr. Attorney, I will not be looking at this thread again. I'm not hear to get into a pissing match. We are already way off topic as in is.
My last comment. Police officers try to get away with whatever they can. If you fail to abide by the law in issuing citations, then the attorney/judge (he is a former attorney remember) gets to decide if your citation is valid. Why must a judge rule if the Police Officer that issued the citation is correct 100 percent of the time. Why is there a checks and balance in this situation, don't you and every officer know the law better than everyone?

Certainly, the mere presence of an attorney does not win cases. But, I refuse to take on cases that are not winable, and therefore, I have NEVER lost a speeding citation case. And there are LOTS of winable cases, because cops fail to follow the law because they know most poeple don't know the law, and will just pay up. Then the officer can be happy and show his/her Sgt and Lt. that his enforcement reaches his "target."

And, how do you know I wasn't in law enforcement for years before I went to law school?

I don't know everything, but I do know what I am talking about here.

And since CCLSVTF doesn't have a shred of reading comprehension or logical thinking, and has very thin skin, I won't deal with him. Yes yes, I am an ***. I can live with it.

Hopefully this puts things to bed.
Old 11-20-12, 06:45 PM
Compthis
Lead Lap

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Claim you're a sovereign citizen, tell the judge you were exercising your "right to travel" and you were not "driving" and tell the judge to take a hike. They drill it in our heads that's it's a "privilege" to drive, which is correct but It's not a privlage to travel, it's our "right". Driving on the roads is for commerce, the laws in which you are charged with essentially only apply to government employees. The police have absolutely no right to stop you as long as you have not hurt someone or caused a loss to another person for example steal. The bull**** part is your plates, they are government issued ID and therefor have to obey by the rules of other government employees. Please, police and law people chime in and give me your ideas, thoughts and feed back.

YouTube search "Freeman" for more info. We are being fleeced and sheared like sheep

Last edited by Compthis; 11-20-12 at 06:59 PM.
Old 11-20-12, 07:02 PM
lobuxracer
Tech Info Resource

Received 3,849 Likes on 2,334 Posts

None of the commentary on the last couple of pages relates to a speeding ticket in Aventura, Florida.

I beleive we are done here.