IS F (2008-2014) Discussion topics related to the IS F model

Calgary AB - Which Lexus Dealership?

Search this Thread

Old 11-11-16, 09:03 PM
FWizard
Driver School Candidate

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts
Default Calgary AB - Which Lexus Dealership?

For those of you in Calgary, which dealership would you recommend to service the ISF? Royal Oak or Heritage? Any specific techs or service advisers worth noting?
Old 11-12-16, 06:30 AM
Bakewalk
Pole Position

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Don't go to the one along Deerfoot. I had a real ****ty experience there and they tried really hard to not do any warranty work at all since I had nitrous. Took a couple months speaking to Lexus of Canada and they honoured all of my warranty. Took my ISF there another time because of a clunking sound, they said it was a normal sound! I went to the ford dealership in okotokes where I know the master tech, took him 5 minutes to see my custom exhaust was banging against my transmission.

****ty service and will try to get out of all warranty if you touch anything on the car!
Old 11-12-16, 08:57 PM
3nergiz3d
Intermediate

Received 53 Likes on 49 Posts

After one visit to Lexus of Calgary which reassembles my experience like Bakewalk, I've never looked back and done all my servicing at Lexus of Royal Oak. Talk to the Service Advisor, David Skillen.. he'll take good care of you.

Last edited by 3nergiz3d; 11-12-16 at 08:58 PM. Reason: Spelling
Old 11-13-16, 10:18 AM
FWizard
Driver School Candidate

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

Thanks for the recommendations. I went to Lexus of Calgary for something simple, an oil change and the experience for that was normal. But it sounds like Royal Oak may be a better bet for more complicated jobs or diagnosing issues.
Old 11-13-16, 05:15 PM
Jermstn
Driver School Candidate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Bought my ISF from Lexus Calgary during the summer, when fall came along and my glass started to get frosty I only had 3 rear defrost lines working near the bottom. Upon closer inspection all the lines had breaks in them.
Tried to get them to warranty the glass but they blamed it on me for cleaning it with a chemical that damaged it. I don't think Ive ever cleaned the inside of a rear window in my entire life. They gave me the run around, overall a bull**** experience.
Old 11-14-16, 06:23 PM
Sylvan
Lead Lap

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

I started at Lexus of Calgary but I had a disagreement when I wanted my coolant overflow filled since it was on low. They argued that it was supposed to be on low.... in the end I finally got a tech out to fill it but it was a 15min run around where they treated me like I was dumb also the parts counter seemed like it was a hassle for them to look up anything for me so I go to Royal Oak now. It's such a better experience everyone that works there is very friendly I have had some small issues with them as well but I would say they are far better. My next service will be the transmission fluid change and that has me pretty nervous but I trust Royal Oak far more than I would Calgary.
Old 11-14-16, 07:51 PM
jadeboy
Intermediate

Received 12 Likes on 9 Posts

I never had problem at Lexus of Calgary.. they always treated me like a million dollar.. I don't go there unless necessary.. basic stuff is expensive.. $87 for oil change and I brought oil and filter.