IS F (2008-2014) Discussion topics related to the IS F model

ISF Designed by a hoon. What do you call you car

Search this Thread

Old 10-05-16, 01:45 AM
isfvss
Racer

Received 149 Likes on 118 Posts
Default ISF Designed by a hoon. What do you call you car

Every time i take the ISF ( Bruce ) out and get stuck into it i come to the conclusion the car was designed by a hoon its so much fun,what do you reckon, ps bruce is the name i gave my car short for, Bruce Lee, Asian mussel with a kick. BLAMWAK. ....LOL
Old 10-05-16, 03:08 AM
willstroo
Driver

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Haha, thats an awesome name!!

I call mine the Sif, as in syphilis, because its hopefully going to be with me for life.. Ha!
Old 10-05-16, 06:50 AM
Rickna
Racer

Received 243 Likes on 166 Posts

I call mine "Blue" because...it's blue!
Old 10-05-16, 07:08 AM
Sameer89
Pole Position

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I call mine 'Mica' for Smokey Granite Mica (SGM)
Old 10-05-16, 07:11 AM
Quadrphnia
Advanced

Received 135 Likes on 89 Posts

Had the name Lenore (a la The Raven) picked out if I managed to get an Obsidian F. Since I got MM, I just call it "The F." =)
Old 10-05-16, 08:42 AM
Weapon F

Received 250 Likes on 136 Posts

Mine is called The Weapon F from phrase weapon of choice. It's also on my tags the name WeaponF has taken on a life of its own lol I constantly get asked what the name means, complete strangers driving up to me or walking up to me saying hey you're WeaponF in Manhattan or hey you're the one who's took out of that Corvette or I saw you race that M5 or recently while at autoparts store this guy in black GTR tells me I saw you destory that S/C Lotus on the Thruway last week around 1 in the morning I started to laugh told him yeah that was me, the GTR owner said it's a great run and the guy with the Lotus I know him, he is a complete a-hole good for you that made me laugh even harder.

Another time while putting air in my tires at gas station some young guy in E90 M3 pulls on to get gas, he comes up to me and says hey are you the same WeaponF from YouTube and your from this area I say yeah probably me I ask would you like go for friendly run he responded with a smile no thanks I've seen the videos and seen your car around here no thanks. We talked for another 30 minutes after that nice guy. He had never seen ISF that close want to check it out ask a lot of questions inform him about the F and not all the half-truths that are out there so many people don't know about the car or have misinformation about the ISF. I've had the car now for 6 years so in this area since there aren't too many ISF around out it's pretty well-known and everyone now calls it The WeaponF.

ISF Designed by a hoon. What do you call you car-img20161005_113832.jpgISF Designed by a hoon. What do you call you car-img20161005_113755.jpg

Last edited by Weapon F; 10-05-16 at 08:46 AM.
Old 10-05-16, 09:14 AM
Jerry_Supra
Driver

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

The stripper I'm seeing calls my car Toothless from the movie How to Train Your Dragon.
Old 10-05-16, 09:53 AM
Rickna
Racer

Originally Posted by Weapon F
Mine is called The Weapon F from phrase weapon of choice. It's also on my tags the name WeaponF has taken on a life of its own lol I constantly get asked what the name means, complete strangers driving up to me or walking up to me saying hey you're WeaponF in Manhattan or hey you're the one who's took out of that Corvette or I saw you race that M5 or recently while at autoparts store this guy in black GTR tells me I saw you destory that S/C Lotus on the Thruway last week around 1 in the morning I started to laugh told him yeah that was me, the GTR owner said it's a great run and the guy with the Lotus I know him, he is a complete a-hole good for you that made me laugh even harder.

Another time while putting air in my tires at gas station some young guy in E90 M3 pulls on to get gas, he comes up to me and says hey are you the same WeaponF from YouTube and your from this area I say yeah probably me I ask would you like go for friendly run he responded with a smile no thanks I've seen the videos and seen your car around here no thanks. We talked for another 30 minutes after that nice guy. He had never seen ISF that close want to check it out ask a lot of questions inform him about the F and not all the half-truths that are out there so many people don't know about the car or have misinformation about the ISF. I've had the car now for 6 years so in this area since there aren't too many ISF around out it's pretty well-known and everyone now calls it The WeaponF.

Attachment 396712Attachment 396713
Weapon F - The Notorious.
Old 10-05-16, 10:56 AM
geero
Pole Position

Received 17 Likes on 12 Posts

Originally Posted by Rickna
I call mine "Blue" because...it's blue!
Blue!! You're my boy!!

...name that movie
Old 10-05-16, 11:08 AM
Meraki Autoworks
Your #1 Lexus Vendor
CL Vendor - Starter

Received 701 Likes on 615 Posts

New name.

Meraki mobile.

-Josh

Your #1 Dealer for Aftermarket Performance Products
Orange County, CA
Email: info@merakiautoworks.com
Text/Call: 213 394 2886
Old 10-05-16, 11:16 AM
Rickna
Racer

Originally Posted by geero
Blue!! You're my boy!!

...name that movie
The Blues Brothers? (One of my favs)
Old 10-05-16, 12:20 PM
zpletcher
Pit Crew

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Smile Hoon

Originally Posted by isfvss
Every time i take the ISF ( Bruce ) out and get stuck into it i come to the conclusion the car was designed by a hoon its so much fun,what do you reckon, ps bruce is the name i gave my car short for, Bruce Lee, Asian mussel with a kick. BLAMWAK. ....LOL
Am I the only person here who does not know what the heck a "Hoon" is??
Old 10-05-16, 12:28 PM
av8or
Intermediate

Received 92 Likes on 50 Posts

"helga"... guys car should have a female name..
Old 10-05-16, 01:14 PM
I8ABMR
Lexus Fanatic

Received 102 Likes on 67 Posts

I call her " that *****h ". And I treat her like that too
Old 10-05-16, 01:49 PM
Kojak77
Driver

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I call mine Blueberry.

Quick Reply: ISF Designed by a hoon. What do you call you car