Oops...... I did it again......

Search this Thread

Old 07-05-15, 04:50 AM
dstopsie
Lead Lap

Received 8 Likes on 7 Posts
Default Oops...... I did it again......

Hi everyone,

Well it's that time a year again. I got the bug. I traded my car again. While I loved my IS very much I fell in love with RC the first moment when I saw it.

So I took advantage of the Fourth of July weekend and my Internet fleet director at Keyes Lexus in Van Nuys and I traded my IS 350 Fsport for the RC350 sport. I was going to get it in Silver lining metallic with the red interior but I love my ultra white exterior so much that I decided to get the ultra white with red interior which apparently is very hard to find. Because the day after Keyes got two of them they were sold and one of them was to me.

So while I may not have an IS anymore for now I still will visit the forum here.

Here are some pics of my new car I'm waiting to get the windows tinted and to have it glass coated by my detailer and I'm debating whether to add the spoiler because my car didn't come with it.
Attached Thumbnails Oops...... I did it again......-image.jpg  

Last edited by dstopsie; 07-05-15 at 05:00 AM.
Old 07-05-15, 05:18 AM
user420
Driver

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Fantastic new car!! Congratulations on your new purchase. Looking at your sig it appears you change vehicles like most of us change underwear. Once every 1.5 years or so......
Old 07-05-15, 05:19 AM
corradoMR2
The pursuit of F

Received 289 Likes on 210 Posts

Wow, congrats yet again Debbie! My IS is getting "old", 2 years next month! I have the bug for an RC maybe an F, but wife would kill me.

See you in the RC forum.

EDIT: btw, share your comparisons of the two!
Old 07-05-15, 08:26 AM
lino1011
Rookie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by user420
Fantastic new car!! Congratulations on your new purchase. Looking at your sig it appears you change vehicles like most of us change underwear. Once every 1.5 years or so......
Cant believe you change your underwear every 1.5 years bro. lol jk
Old 07-05-15, 09:44 AM
G8rGirl
Driver

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by dstopsie
Hi everyone,

Well it's that time a year again. I got the bug. I traded my car again. While I loved my IS very much I fell in love with RC the first moment when I saw it.

So I took advantage of the Fourth of July weekend and my Internet fleet director at Keyes Lexus in Van Nuys and I traded my IS 350 Fsport for the RC350 sport. I was going to get it in Silver lining metallic with the red interior but I love my ultra white exterior so much that I decided to get the ultra white with red interior which apparently is very hard to find. Because the day after Keyes got two of them they were sold and one of them was to me.

So while I may not have an IS anymore for now I still will visit the forum here.

Here are some pics of my new car I'm waiting to get the windows tinted and to have it glass coated by my detailer and I'm debating whether to add the spoiler because my car didn't come with it.
Is this your only car? I would love to see an update from you in a few months about the smaller trunk space, etc. I'm considering an RC also.
Old 07-05-15, 09:56 AM
dstopsie
Lead Lap

Originally Posted by G8rGirl
Is this your only car? I would love to see an update from you in a few months about the smaller trunk space, etc. I'm considering an RC also.
Yes this is my only car. Yes the trunk is smaller but the most i lug around is groceries once a week, so i am not too worried about it. Love the car, and it is a nice change after all the IS's I have had in the last 9 years.
Old 07-05-15, 09:57 AM
dstopsie
Lead Lap

Originally Posted by lino1011
Cant believe you change your underwear every 1.5 years bro. lol jk
HI

I am actually a girl, not a bro, but i have a passion for cars and this one caught my eye right when it came out.
Old 07-05-15, 10:04 AM
dstopsie
Lead Lap

Originally Posted by corradoMR2
Wow, congrats yet again Debbie! My IS is getting "old", 2 years next month! I have the bug for an RC maybe an F, but wife would kill me.

See you in the RC forum.

EDIT: btw, share your comparisons of the two!
thank you, i love it. It is so beautiful and I feel like i am in my IS, until i look in the back and there is a smaller backseat. I had my heart on silver lining metallic, but in the end, i just can't stay away from the Ultra White. It just is soooo beautiful with the red interior.

You will love the RCF, my dealer had a lot of them and they are gorgeous.!!

I love the upgraded features in the RC. Overhead lights are by touch, the clock has a white face which makes it easier to read, love the telescopic steering wheel, love the enform app, love the bigger tires (19in versus 18 inch on the IS), Mark Levinson stereo has 17 speakers versus 15 in the IS, RC has memory seats which is unheard of on the IS Fsport unless you can special order that feature, RC is longer, and wider than the IS, so it has a more aggressive stance.

It is heavier than the IS, trunk is smaller, but those are things I can live with. I have not had a coupe in 9 years, and if i was gonna get one it was only gonna be the RC. Love it.

Cant wait to get the windows tinted, i feel so vulnerable driving around because people can see me..

Just debating on the spoiler, i really want it, but my car didn't come with it. Debating about adding it on at the dealer.
Old 07-05-15, 11:52 AM
EZZ
Lexus Test Driver

Received 227 Likes on 170 Posts
Default Oops...... I did it again......

Originally Posted by dstopsie
thank you, i love it. It is so beautiful and I feel like i am in my IS, until i look in the back and there is a smaller backseat. I had my heart on silver lining metallic, but in the end, i just can't stay away from the Ultra White. It just is soooo beautiful with the red interior.

You will love the RCF, my dealer had a lot of them and they are gorgeous.!!

I love the upgraded features in the RC. Overhead lights are by touch, the clock has a white face which makes it easier to read, love the telescopic steering wheel, love the enform app, love the bigger tires (19in versus 18 inch on the IS), Mark Levinson stereo has 17 speakers versus 15 in the IS, RC has memory seats which is unheard of on the IS Fsport unless you can special order that feature, RC is longer, and wider than the IS, so it has a more aggressive stance.

It is heavier than the IS, trunk is smaller, but those are things I can live with. I have not had a coupe in 9 years, and if i was gonna get one it was only gonna be the RC. Love it.

Cant wait to get the windows tinted, i feel so vulnerable driving around because people can see me..

Just debating on the spoiler, i really want it, but my car didn't come with it. Debating about adding it on at the dealer.
I had a coupe for 11 years until I got the IS. Never gonna go back. Sedans are way more useful!