IS - 1st Gen (2001-2005) Discussion about the IS models up to the 2005 model

Special Stillen Deal

Search this Thread

Old 09-17-02, 02:54 PM
Stillen Guy
Driver School Candidate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Exclamation Special Stillen Deal

Hello everyone! My name is Don Weberg, and I am the marketing coordinator for Stillen in Costa Mesa, California. With the approval of the administrator, Ethan, I am posting this notice that Stillen has some tremendous deals going on for IS300 parts such as Big Brake upgrades, body styling kits, exhaust systems, and sway bars.
Stop on a dime with AP Racing Brakes available through STILLEN/Brake-Pros. Featuring a lightweight, rigid aluminum 4-piston caliper with a single-piece 13" cross-drilled and slotted rotor, these systems are designed to disipate heat, provide positive pedal feel, and excellent fade resistance. The kit comes complete with Ferodo DS2500 pads, and Goodridge stainless steel lines. For ClubLexus.com members we are offering a limited time price of $1,399 for the IS300 AP Racing kit. This is a bargain price on a true Big Brake upgrade. The closest competitor offers their upgrade at $2,595.
For a bit more economical brake upgrade, that is a direct replacement kit, Stillen Sport Rotors may be the ticket. Sport Rotors are available in cross-drilled or slotted motif, and are currently offered at 10% - 20% off list with free Metal Matrix pads.
Stillen also produces high-quality urethane body kits for the IS300. Consisting of side skirts, front spoiler, and rear valance, the kit is a subtle way to set your IS300 apart from the rest while not disturbing the true image of the IS. To further enhance the IS, 17x8 or 18x8 Enkei rims with Kumho, Yokohama or Nitto tires start $2,300. Available as a package, or separately.
For extra performance, the Stillen Exhaust System is available. It offers up to 12-horsepower, and features a nice aggressive tone under acceleration, while maintaining Lexus notes at speed. The Stillen Sway Bar is an excellent way to keep your IS on the road too!!
Call now to take advantage of this limited time offer, and find out what Stillen can do for you and your IS300! Further discounting is available for multi-item purchases. Call 800-711-0310, or www.stillen.com
Old 09-17-02, 03:20 PM
Johnny Mo
GX and 2IS Moderator

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default What about the GS

Stillen Guy,

welcome to CL! Just wondering, since the GS and IS share the same (relatively) brake hardware, will you be offering a GS kit as well? What about wheel offsets, will these brake kits fit stock wheels? Sorry if I am jumping the gun and you were going to post in the GS forum as well, but I'm sure many here would be interested in the AP brake upgrade, as well as the slotted/cross-drilled direct replacements for their GS as well.
Old 09-17-02, 03:31 PM
Stillen Guy
Driver School Candidate

Yes, we do offer a kit for the GS, and SC Lexus cars. Best bet would be to call in, and speak with Mike Machado in brakes. He's extremely knowledgeable, and will help out gladly.
Old 09-19-02, 10:05 PM
crsow
Rookie

what about the LS400
Old 09-20-02, 11:32 AM
Stillen Guy
Driver School Candidate

THe LS400 isn't listed in my book as being one of the systems AP produces. For better confirmation, you could contact Mike Machado the Brake Expert, 714-540-5566 x132, or go to our website, www.stillen.com.