My dealer forgot to reset me a couple months back. He emailed me TSIB EL002-03, and thought I could handle resetting it to save me the drive. He asked that I destroy the bulletin after use.....I guess I forgot that part!!!
To reset the Service Maintenance Reminder Light;
1. Turn the ignition switch to the 'ON' position.
2. Set the Odometer / Trip Display to the 'ODO" mode.
3. Turn the ignition switch to the "OFF" position.
4. Depress and HOLD the Trip Meter 'RESET" button while turning the ignition switch to the "ON" position.
5. The Service Maintenance Reminder Light will:
a. Illuminate solidly for 3 seconds.
b. Blink for 2 seconds.
c. Illuminate solidly for 1 second.
d. Turn Off.
6. Release the Trip Meter "RESET" button.
7. Turn the igition to the "OFF" position
8. Turn the igition to the "ON" position, and confirm that the Service Maitenance Reminder Light goes out.
Note: If the light continues blinking in step 5a, turn the ignition off, and repeat the procedure from step 1.