GS - 2nd Gen (1998-2005) Discussion about the second generation GS300, GS400 and GS430 (1998 - 2005)

Front Grille

Search this Thread

Old 01-19-12, 03:26 PM
2GSFanatic
Rookie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Front Grille

What brand makes this grille and where can i get it?

Old 01-19-12, 11:25 PM
bighead222
Pole Position

Default keep looking

just sold that same for $100 bucks wish i would have seen your post glw your seach
Old 01-20-12, 06:46 AM
shvc1991
Lexus Test Driver

Pretty sure that's manufactured by Blitz. You can get it from the website on the picture.
Old 01-20-12, 10:06 AM
MikeFoxx
Pole Position

Received 18 Likes on 15 Posts

The answer to your questions are both in the image url
Old 01-20-12, 10:51 AM
2GSFanatic
Rookie

Originally Posted by blackgloss
The answer to your questions are both in the image url
I dont wanna buy it online though so the image url didnt answer my question. I obviously saw where the grille is sold online but im not looking to buy online, im looking to get info about where i can find that style of grille and whether multiple brands sell it or if that style of grille is only sold by one brand.
Old 01-20-12, 11:52 AM
ebxgsxr
Advanced

Received 24 Likes on 19 Posts

where else would you order if not online. if you were looking for a local sale, i wouldn't be asking on here.

but i did just order this one off ebay

had to buy that one since i missed the sale on bighead222's thread.
Old 01-20-12, 11:59 AM
2GSFanatic
Rookie

Already searched, didnt find the grille i was looking for. And obviously if you dont buy online your gonna buy it locally in your area. I dont buy online because ive had bad experiences with it. I dont wanna argue so im gonna ask for this thread to please be closed because the first post answered my question about what brand it is and now i can search for it locally.
Old 01-20-12, 01:03 PM
ebxgsxr
Advanced

Originally Posted by 2GSFanatic
Already searched, didnt find the grille i was looking for. And obviously if you dont buy online your gonna buy it locally in your area. I dont buy online because ive had bad experiences with it. I dont wanna argue so im gonna ask for this thread to please be closed because the first post answered my question about what brand it is and now i can search for it locally.
but you obviously didn't search hard enough b/c if you did, you would have found the answer when you copied the picture to post in this thread. even if you typed in grille in the search on this site, so much comes up. 250 pages come up. & this is one that really helps.
https://www.clublexus.com/forums/gs-...ll-grills.html
this forum is very helpful & the answers are all here, you just have to use the search to find them.

Last edited by TWong350; 01-20-12 at 03:45 PM.
Old 01-20-12, 03:40 PM
TWong350

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Many of you have commented in this thread and have added zero value and have done nothing but harass this new member.

YaKuZa_GS, L3XOTIC, 1QWKGS4, 01LEXPL. Do not post in this thread anymore. If you can't help and be cordial in your responses, then don't respond at all.
Old 01-20-12, 04:53 PM
L3XOTIC
Lexus Champion

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

I apologize i was not harassing the member, Ive been on the forums 6 years and have always helped. I was just stating the obvious and the search button. Thanks and again, i apologize.

and EBX post is not harrassment?
Old 01-20-12, 06:16 PM
deejay
Driver

IDK about the ebay ones I haven't looked into those, however I recommend the discontinued L-tuned grill - made by Toyota. You just gotta wait for one to come around. I waited months to find a clean one already in my color.

[This pic was taken from a CL ad long ago]
Attached Thumbnails Front Grille-cam_0506_2.jpg  
Old 01-20-12, 07:42 PM
NEbiker10
Lexus Test Driver

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Dude its made by blitz, Which is says at the end of the url hence "blitzgsgrill"

Part # : 60015
btw

Google is your friend
Old 01-20-12, 08:27 PM
ebxgsxr
Advanced

Originally Posted by L3XOTIC
...and EBX post is not harrassment?
really? throw me under the bus, lol. j/k man. i guess part of mine was b/c one of my posts was edited.

Originally Posted by deejay
IDK about the ebay ones I haven't looked into those, however I recommend the discontinued L-tuned grill - made by Toyota. You just gotta wait for one to come around. I waited months to find a clean one already in my color.
man, your car looks sweet. that the grille looks great on there. ill see how the ebay one works & ill post up once i get it installed. the one i ordered (although hard to tell in the picture) is supposed to be carbon fiber overlay. the close ups the seller posted look pretty good. im still probably just going to get it painted when i get my trunk lid & roof spoiler painted.
Old 01-20-12, 11:02 PM
MikeFoxx
Pole Position

Received 18 Likes on 15 Posts

Lo siento i wasnt tryin to harass i thought my reply was straight forward and honest but then again it wasnt clear that he didnt want to buy online till after.

Op - more than likely when u go to a local shop they'll prob have to order it as well. So basically any shop could get it. I buy tons of stuff online but i def research the sellers track and reviews first. You'll get a better deal cuttin out the local middle man and just buy from a reputable site. You dont have to resort to ebay for this... Although i've never had a single issue with ebay purchases in the last 10 years.

Good luck - and try not to take our responses to heart. Most are straight forward and in the end for the most part everyone looks out for eachother here. I've had my fair share for sure
Old 01-21-12, 05:08 AM
2GSFanatic
Rookie

Originally Posted by blackgloss
Lo siento i wasnt tryin to harass i thought my reply was straight forward and honest but then again it wasnt clear that he didnt want to buy online till after.

Op - more than likely when u go to a local shop they'll prob have to order it as well. So basically any shop could get it. I buy tons of stuff online but i def research the sellers track and reviews first. You'll get a better deal cuttin out the local middle man and just buy from a reputable site. You dont have to resort to ebay for this... Although i've never had a single issue with ebay purchases in the last 10 years.

Good luck - and try not to take our responses to heart. Most are straight forward and in the end for the most part everyone looks out for eachother here. I've had my fair share for sure
Thanks for the info

Quick Reply: Front Grille