FL Tritton Warhead 7.1 Gaming Headset (Like New)

Search this Thread

Old 12-19-14, 02:00 PM
BeaksSC
Pole Position

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Smile Tritton Warhead 7.1 Gaming Headset (Like New)

Selling my Tritton Warhead Dolby 7.1 Wireless Surround Headset for Xbox. From my understanding, the game volume will work on Xbox One as well, not sure about chat though, you'll have to look that up. The headset is one of Trittons top of the line headsets. It's completely wireless meaning you don't even have to plug it into your controller. Everything is ran through the receiver and then the sound is sent wirelessly to the headset. It has 3 modes; gaming, movie, and music. Each has it's own specialty when it comes to which kind of noise it amplifies.

I have everything that it came with from when I first received it from Tritton at the beginning of the year, including the original box. I haven't had time to play much recently and need to sell them to pay for school stuff. Everything works perfectly and all you would have to do is hook it up and start playing.

Things included:
- Tritton Warhead 7.1 Headset
- Both batteries
- Receiver (Dock/Battery Charger)
- Battery Cover
- DC power connector for the Receiver
- Optical cord that connects from the Xbox to the Receiver for sound
- Original Box with instructions and other little booklets

The headset would make a great gift for a sibling, child, parent, relative, friend etc. It gives you an excellent advantage over other online players, especially in fps games. If you're interested, feel free to text or call my number, it should be at the top of the ad, text is preferred but whatever works. If you can't find my number, it's 407- five nine two- 3008 (spelled out for protection from harvester programs lol). I'm located in East Orlando, Florida, but I'll drive a little bit to meet you if it's not very far and you're a local buyer. The price right now is $100 obo, buyer pays shipping. Box would be something like 12x8x10. I'm going out of town on Sunday Morning so if we can somehow make a deal today or tomorrow that would be great lol. If you're interested then leave a reply, text me, call me, pm me, whatever you need to do. Thanks for looking, happy holidays!